The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might need to find a nice bowling forum and see about taking that up professionally. Rolled a 199, 114, 143 for a 456 series. I think there's a future in this for me. 199 is only 3 away from my highest score ever. The 114 is pretty much what I normally score.

Dude those are good score. I think I've broken 100 like 4 times in my life lol.

Obviously that does not include the home page, but the site in general has well over 100k unique viewers a month and 15 million impressions, so you are bound to have a rather large group at once.

I think I might need to find a nice bowling forum and see about taking that up professionally. Rolled a 199, 114, 143 for a 456 series. I think there's a future in this for me. 199 is only 3 away from my highest score ever. The 114 is pretty much what I normally score.

dont forget your crayons pal

I spend too much money on sushi when I get drunk...

Sake is the bomb hehe

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I've been bowling on a 196 average for the past year...my last league scores were 213, 258, 180 for a 651 series. But bowling on pro oil patterns is a different animal. To become a pro, it is NOTHING like bowling on a house oil pattern. Not to burst your bubble, but I've bowled on a few of the animal pro oil patterns (Cheetah, Shark, Scorpion, Chameleon) and I probably averaged 130 where pros average in the 200s.

More info on oil patterns: http://www.pba.com/OilPatterns/

Obviously that does not include the home page, but the site in general has well over 100k unique viewers a month and 15 million impressions, so you are bound to have a rather large group at once.

That's an absurd number or people. I actually didn't know or think that many people visited. But how could I not have seen it? This site rules.

I've been bowling on a 196 average for the past year...my last league scores were 213, 258, 180 for a 651 series. But bowling on pro oil patterns is a different animal. To become a pro, it is NOTHING like bowling on a house oil pattern. Not to burst your bubble, but I've bowled on a few of the animal pro oil patterns (Cheetah, Shark, Scorpion, Chameleon) and I probably averaged 130 where pros average in the 200s.

More info on oil patterns: http://www.pba.com/OilPatterns/
I don't even know what you're talking about so yeah I'm guessing I'm not quite cut out for the pro bowler's league.

I spend too much money on sushi when I get drunk...

Sake is the bomb hehe

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

hahaha, those specialty rolls look awesome with a sake buzz!

I don't even know what you're talking about so yeah I'm guessing I'm not quite cut out for the pro bowler's league.

Hehe...what I'm talking about is the oil on the lanes that is used to protect and lubricate the lanes. The pro tour uses different amounts of oil on different places on the lane to make a ball react/spin differently than a regular "house" shot, which is dry on the outside of the lane near the gutter, and the most oil near the center of the lane. Pro oil patterns are a lot different than this...

Mashed potato's. Skin on or skin off?

Some of the poatos on, but not all. About half, or maybe a bit more.

[video=youtube_share;-o_U0CXoT3s]http://youtu.be/-o_U0CXoT3s[/video]

Skin on. Gotta love that skin.

Agree with others - ON! But that is something that I did not prefer until I was an adult.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Off. Creamier (sp) that way to me.

--
tapatalk

Skin on for us. We usually do it that way but I was feeling frisky and contemplating peeling them. I sauteed some mushrooms that were to die for.

Skin off dude. Mashed potatoes need to be smooth

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back