What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally shot 79 (41, 38) from the gold tees today. I haven't been able to break 80 in quite a while because I moved back to the gold tees. Felt good finishing with a birdie on 18. Had no idea that I was shooting a 38 on the back.

Way to go! Strong finish.

Good day here, good ball striking, good putting, short game not so good. 41 40 81 Almost witnessed a rare feat, one of my partners, who had not been playing good at all in months, birdied the first three par threes and came within inches on the fourth one, he made five birdies in all.

Well finally was able to make it out for a round today and I managed to shoot a good score considering the little golf I have been able to play lately. I shot a 42 42 for an 84 but tee to green I probably hat one of my best ball striking rounds ever again, but my short game has just gone to hell. I hate it when people say they shot a score and then list off the 5 strokes that it could have been better, but my short game right now is down right awful, I mean terrible. I don't think I got up and down from off the green once. I would either hit a GIR and then 2 putt, or I would miss the green, chip, or pitch on and then 2 putt.

I'm going to have to take a page from JB's book and really work on my short game for the next while because I'm making a fool of myself out there. The good news is that all my full swing hard work as paid off.

KB great round! OG don't worry she
may give you some tips. Coolbreeze don't get down on yourself bro, you're logging some serious travel. Your game will come around.

Shot a 97 today with a couple blow up holes. I was having a rough time with my wood today but was smashing the Mashie, it was a weapon for me today. 44 on the back 9 was my personal best.

I shot a 42/45 for an 87 today. I hit 5 fairways and 6 greens, with 36 putts, I didn't realize my putting was that poor today. I really played well up until the last 4 holes, I really have to stop letting bad shots lead to more bad shots. I was 6 over through the last 4 holes. Still just a month ago an 87 was a great round, and now I'm dissapointed in an 87. My game is really coming around and its a great feeling.

Well my last round on Saturday was 39 stab points, after a fairly ordinary run of results, it was a pleasing day at the office

Well my last round on Saturday was 39 stab points, after a fairly ordinary run of results, it was a pleasing day at the office

Very solid round there suspect, very solid.

Shot 83 yesterday.

9 pars
7 bogeys
2 doubles

3/18 GIR
4/18 FWH
27 Putts

Pretty decent score for having not played in about 2 months. Small misses with the irons left me putting a lot from just off the greens, so really used the putter more like 40 times!

Should be getting back out there tomorrow!

Shot a 79 at Twin Wells over the weekend (par 71, about 6600 yards from the blues). Was pretty happy with the score considering how wet it was, and even more thrilled that I got my first ever Eagle 2!

Hole six (if anyone is familiar with Twin Wells), second shot, was 120 out, into the wind. Hit my 9 iron, the ball hit the green, and I lost it from there. My buddy was with me, and started shouting, "it went it, it went it!" I couldn't see it go in from my angle. I did good keeping my composure lol. The other guys we got paired up with must have thought I do that all the time.

Man, sounds like everyone made it out yesterday and some great rounds to boot. Great job on the 79 KB, that's awesome.

I shot a +2 12, lol. Only played two holes and packed it up, both were par 5's. It was 37* starting out and beautiful, but the snow on the greens made it impossible. Downloading a HOTD right now that's pretty funny watching me play out of the snow.

Shot a 97 today with a couple blow up holes. I was having a rough time with my wood today but was smashing the Mashie, it was a weapon for me today. 44 on the back 9 was my personal best.

Congrats on your personal best...now you have a new score to beat!

Played with 3 other THPers in absolutely brutal wind on a course that was hard enough already. I think I shot 88. The lowest out of our group was 85 and we had 3 golfers with handicaps of 5 or less. THe course was absolutely brutal today.

On the flip side, what a fun day on the course. All 4 of us beat it around and struggled to make pars anywhere. I think we had 1 birdie in the entire foursome for the day and a whole lot of bogeys.

Nice seeing the GHIN posting on my account. 75, 72, 88...hehe.
Played with a non-premium ball again, so that could be the issue....:alien:

Sounds like a real tough day out there, but goes to show that good company is hard to beat. Glad you guys had a good time.

Who knows what I shot, I think a 95. It was brutal with the wind. I did drain a sweet 20 footer to save triple bogey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a real tough day out there, but goes to show that good company is hard to beat. Glad you guys had a good time.

You're right Hawk, good company is hard to beat. Off the top of my head I can think of three shots I either stepped away from or stopped my swing because I was laughing too hard.

Who knows what I shot, I think a 95. It was brutal with the wind. I did drain a sweet 20 footer to save triple bogey.

I love those putts... Seriously!

Played with 3 other THPers in absolutely brutal wind on a course that was hard enough already. I think I shot 88. The lowest out of our group was 85 and we had 3 golfers with handicaps of 5 or less. THe course was absolutely brutal today.

On the flip side, what a fun day on the course. All 4 of us beat it around and struggled to make pars anywhere. I think we had 1 birdie in the entire foursome for the day and a whole lot of bogeys.

I always go premium.

At least you guys had fun. That's what matters, right? :D

Shot 98 in Michigan with some clumps of snow on the ground today. Have not touched a club since Black Friday. Developed a big fade after switching irons that I don't like...

of course it was the non premium ball, hope you learned your lesson. lol

For those wondering, I played a ladies ball again to be exact. Worked quite well too.

Went out and walked 18 today and tied my second lowest round of the year 38/37=75, birdied the 1st hole on each side which are par 5's. Hit 38.9% GIR and
only 35.7% Fairways, first time I ever remember hitting more greens than fairways. Only 2 of the missed fairways were really far off the fairway and I bogeyed one and birdied one. Up and downs were really good too as I only used 28 putts with no chip ins. Very nice round on my birthday.

Went out and walked 18 today and tied my second lowest round of the year 38/37=75, birdied the 1st hole on each side which are par 5's. Hit 38.9% GIR and
only 35.7% Fairways, first time I ever remember hitting more greens than fairways. Only 2 of the fairways were really far off the fairway and I bogeyed one and birdied one. Up and downs were really good too as I only used 28 putts with no chip ins. Very nice round on my birthday.

Wow, right on DD! Happy Birthday and great round!

For those wondering, I played a ladies ball again to be exact. Worked quite well too.
Which ball is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back