TaylorMade Releases RocketBallz RBZ Rescue & Fairway Wood

Saw this on Facebook... insane distance with a 3 wood!!

[YOUTUBE]E7eD6Q_NRrs[/YOUTUBE]

I love the green. I do.

I've hit that distance with a 3-wood. Granted I had to use the A button and Left Shoulder button for the power boost, but it happend.

Just saw that myself Rhino. Unbelievable. Love the comment from the fitter dude, "what do you think of the name now". Classic!!!!

That's crazy, 331 yard 3 wood?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CB, you are a lefty, correct? If I read the release correctly, I don't see lefty listed.

Yes, I am a lefty and now I'm sad. Rocketballz what have you done to me?

Awesome video, almost makes me forget the name

Good looking clubs. I do think they look quite a bit like the superfast 2's at address but the tech behind them sounds interesting and hopefully works well. Will be interesting to try them.

Golf.com has a video discussing all the tech in this club. This thing could be major. The FW seems to have come first. It seems that they got that one right, I wonder if they were able to transition well through the set?

Also, is this technology similar to Adams Velocity Slot Channel?

Seriously, no lefty Rocketballz love? That's gonna kind of irritate me.

Seriously, no lefty Rocketballz love? That's gonna kind of irritate me.

Me too. Very disappointing.

Upon further investigation, the fwy does in fact come in lefty. Whew!

This could be my new 3 wood, release date is Feb 03, hard to make this my Xmas present :(

Took this out on the course today for some action. What I can tell you is the first impressions by both mward and myself (he will give his own thoughts) is that it is really long distance wise. Including one that he hit 249 yards carry and I had two that were over 240 carry both off the deck which is quite long for me.

First impressions are extremely positive and cannot wait to take it out again.

[video=youtube;ttTUu66-lTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttTUu66-lTI[/video]

Looking forward to checking out the videos. First impressions sound good!

That's awesomely long JB. I would love to see what kind of distance I'd get from it. How was the forgiveness?

RBZ actually looks pretty good from the videos , you spoke of distances off the deck but didn't say the gain over your previous 3 wood?

Thats some serious distance from a FW, looking forward to hearing more thoughts on the RBZ.

That is awesome! I can seriously see this kicking my currently 3W (that I really like) out of my bag. If it is giving that much distance gains, it could be a serious game changer! Is this going to be the year of the FW?

Nice update JB. That is some serious distance off the deck. Sounds like this could give the new Mashie 3W a run for its spot in the bag.

Beast mode from tapatalk

That's awesomely long JB. I would love to see what kind of distance I'd get from it. How was the forgiveness?

Darn good actually. I hit most on the button today, but one out on the toe went straight.

RBZ actually looks pretty good from the videos , you spoke of distances off the deck but didn't say the gain over your previous 3 wood?

Being that I have juggled testing FWs I dont have a gain at this time. I would say that it is quite long and longer than my current one.

Nice update JB. That is some serious distance off the deck. Sounds like this could give the new Mashie 3W a run for its spot in the bag.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Possible. I still struggle a little going to a white club when every other club is darker, but it does not bother me as much in the FW for some reason.

Back