Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I smell a closest to the pin chipping challenge coming on during the Friday practice. Gonna show ya what I've been working on and give you a little sneak peak at what to expect on Saturday and Sunday

I just wanted to make sure JWOW didn't miss this.

My friend, I will be not taking any warts home from this event. You bro hug privileges have been revoked till you get your problem checked oot.

Thank Tim Tebow team THP was here to keep the trash talk somewhat normal.
My Bro hugs have been revoked!! LOL :laughing: That was hilarious Yoccos!! Don't worry I wore my warts off! :laughing:

:bulgy-eyes:

My Bro hugs have been revoked!! LOL :laughing: That was hilarious Yoccos!! Don't worry I wore my warts off! :laughing:

I really hope people underestimate me because I really think I can pull a Tebow out there.

I do agree with TC, there is nobody who scares me from either team (well maybe I might get nervous about getting hit with a stray hosel rocket).

This could be more disturbing than the first post about warts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really hope people underestimate me because I really think I can pull a Tebow out there.

I do agree with TC, there is nobody who scares me from either team (well maybe I might get nervous about getting hit with a stray hosel rocket).

Just make sure you warm up to the left of all your teammates then...

Lol thats hilarious dude haha

:bulgy-eyes:

Hanks you have a way with emoticons.

Thing is, I don't think anyone will my friend. You're good and we know it. I'm being serious. I relished the underdog role but then realized when you're better than Dean and Chunky combined, you're pretty good.

This could be more disturbing than the first post about warts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was but it was really funny lol.

Bullfrog scares me, Yoccos rules!

To be perfectly honest, anyone who would underestimate you would be a damn fool and last time I checked we have no damn fools on Team THP. Maybe Team Hackers has a damn fool or two that might underestimate you though.

If you wouldn't have given me advice on how to hit my Superfast 2.0 then you would have nothing to worry about. But now your advice may come back and bite you in the butt... But wait we are using different equipment... So, scratch that idea.

I'm not underestimating anybody. I think the amount of work people will be putting in is going to make for 24 solid golfers next July.

I'm underestimating Dean and Chunky. It's hard not too with their height.

I'm underestimating Dean and Chunky. It's hard not too with their height.

LOL you and I are the same height, which equates to 5 inches taller than Chunky haha

LOL you and I are the same height, which equates to 5 inches taller than Chunky haha

Chunky is short, but I don't underestimate him. Due to his small stature he has learned to play a very skillful LPGA style golf game and we all know how good that is.

But most people don't know the bolded lol. I think you might even be taller.

I'd love to trash talk Chunky more.. however what's the point if he is just gonna duck me? ;)

As my wife would say, good things come in small packages.

Errrrr.....never mind.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Errrrr.....never mind.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Cookie I wouldn't have mentioned that.... :laughing: Opening a can or worms...

Just make sure you warm up to the left of all your teammates then...

hahaha. :dodgy:

Thing is, I don't think anyone will my friend. You're good and we know it. I'm being serious. I relished the underdog role but then realized when you're better than Dean and Chunky combined, you're pretty good.

I see what you are doing, trying to lull me into a false sense of security haha.

Errrrr.....never mind.

Tappin' from my iPad!

He's talking about golf balls......................................... isn't that right cookie.....................they come in small packages :D

He's talking about golf balls......................................... isn't that right cookie.....................they come in small packages :D

Well of course. And my wife was referring to jewelry.

All these folks with their minds in the gutter. Ha

Tappin' from my iPad!

This is like the friendly banter thread, not the trash talk thread. For the love of Tebow's Hot list Cookie sucks.

This is like the friendly banter thread, not the trash talk thread. For the love of Tebow's Hot list Cookie sucks.

That's cute. Your son come up with that for you? I expect more from a Canadian with too much time on his hands. Hopefully, you play golf better than you trash talk.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back