Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant is rain!!! Stop friggin' raining Hawaii! I hate playing in mud...I can't wear any nice duds when I know they're gonna get muddy!

Woke up yesterday with sinus congestion, tried 3 different meds and none of them helped, felt like crap all day. Wake up this morning still congested but not as bad, thankfully. Fixed my coffee, and fired up the computer to start my THP early morning fix, but alsa the interwebs are down. Tried resetting the modem and nothing. Called the support number and received a canned message that immediately hung up when they completed the message. That did not set well with me feeling bad and not getting to talk to a live person. Oh well, it is back now, but I am still peeved about the hang up.

AC/DC..... I cannot stand them and find them to be as overrated as Tiger's win at the Chevron! The entrance music thread made me realize my distaste again for that wretched band.

Why o why is everything else in the world so freakin interesting when I have something else I should be focusing on, like homework?!?

This
researchpaper.png

Haha that was what I was feeling last night studying for the GMAT. IT sucks I have finals and then immediately have to study for this stupid GMAT

My rant is rain!!! Stop friggin' raining Hawaii! I hate playing in mud...I can't wear any nice duds when I know they're gonna get muddy!

December in Hawaii is full of rain - you should be used to that. At least that's my experience in the 15 years I lived in Kaneohe and Mililani.

AC/DC..... I cannot stand them and find them to be as overrated as Tiger's win at the Chevron! The entrance music thread made me realize my distaste again for that wretched band.

I think the people in the band are disgusting, but I like the music.

Hey Super Tuna, Vancouver sucks! Thats my rant.

Tried to make a pot of coffee.. Filter crumpled just enough for the side to give out. Spilled dry coffee grounds all over the countertop and tile floor, and no broom or dustpan to be found. Vacuum on tile just spreads it as it picks some up. There's been a lot of 4 letter words..

Tried to make a pot of coffee.. Filter crumpled just enough for the side to give out. Spilled dry coffee grounds all over the countertop and tile floor, and no broom or dustpan to be found. Vacuum on tile just spreads it as it picks some up. There's been a lot of 4 letter words..

Leave it there and run away. I promise i wont tell anyone it was you :D

Broken toe. ouch.

I only have 3 separate one-hour committments at school today. One at 9:30, one at 2, and one at 7. I have to be here for 11 hours. I live too far away to go home in between. This is stupid.

Hey Super Tuna, Vancouver sucks! Thats my rant.

Just cause?

Granted I too am ready to drop kick the traffic in this city. It's meh normally but as soon as it hits December and people want to get out and shop everywhere turns into a drag race.

December in Hawaii is full of rain - you should be used to that. At least that's my experience in the 15 years I lived in Kaneohe and Mililani.

I am. However, that doesn't mean that I have to like it.

Broken toe. ouch.

Those are no fun. There's not much doctors can do for broken toes other than tape them together. Three broken toes is the reason why I had to quit karate.

Just cause?

Granted I too am ready to drop kick the traffic in this city. It's meh normally but as soon as it hits December and people want to get out and shop everywhere turns into a drag race.

Yep, traffic dude, I can't get anywhere, plus its cold and the cities too big.

Those are no fun. There's not much doctors can do for broken toes other than tape them together. Three broken toes is the reason why I had to quit karate.

yep. and maybe some pain meds for good measure. lol

Yep, traffic dude, I can't get anywhere, plus its cold and the cities too big.

Ya, it's not warm today. Actually had to wear pants instead of shorts, bleh.

Where aboots in the city are you? There are certainly worse places then others.

Haha that was what I was feeling last night studying for the GMAT. IT sucks I have finals and then immediately have to study for this stupid GMAT

I know how you guys feel. Finals week just got over last Friday and I take my exit exam (4 hour math test) this Thursday. There are quite a few things I'd rather do than study.

Tapatalk search. I've been looking for the srixon XV thread for 15 minutes.

--
tapatalk

My daughter got croup at daycare. Really grinds my gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back