The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 million to this one. It's like this everyday on THP! Almost to much to handle... NOT!

HAHAHAHA.... NOT? you are too funny BF!

Guys, lets keep this about the MC. Thanks.

Really looking forward to getting this thing full of forum members and the excitement to build every day.

Thats awesome for you PuttinwithBettinardi!

Best nickname he has been saddled with yet! Congrats to all the Bridgestone staffers. Yoccos will look even more handsome with a Bettinardi

Let me set this up for all of Team Hackers. We are on a par 5 and both myself and your captain hit the fairway on our drive. I hit my 2nd shot about 75 yards short of the green in the fairway. Your captain hit his here. Keep in mind that I am in the cart when I took this photo already off the fairway. Then there is rough, a cart path, more rough and there is a rather main road to the right of me. Then a median and that is where Team Hackers captain was. He hit his ball from the median of the road.

IMG-20111202-00153-L.jpg

To think we have not even discussed what footwear some Morgan Cup participants will be wearing. I have a feeling there is are a bunch of things that will keep us on edge for quite a while.

Well the Cally staffers should really hope that they offer the Del Mars. Those were sweet!!

Let me set this up for all of Team Hackers. We are on a par 5 and both myself and your captain hit the fairway on our drive. I hit my 2nd shot about 75 yards short of the green in the fairway. Your captain hit his here. Keep in mind that I am in the cart when I took this photo already off the fairway. Then there is rough, a cart path, more rough and there is a rather main road to the right of me. Then a median and that is where Team Hackers captain was. He hit his ball from the median of the road.

IMG-20111202-00153-L.jpg

hahahahaha...I love it CL. golf can be expensive. Seeing the whole course is a must to get your monies worth

IMG-20111202-00153-L.jpg

I'm surprised it took this long for that photo to appear haha

IMG-20111202-00153-L.jpg

Sneaky cell phone pictures stink!!

Best nickname he has been saddled with yet! Congrats to all the Bridgestone staffers. Yoccos will look even more handsome with a Bettinardi

I'm lethal with a putter Chunky! I'm coming after you. CAll out Jake all you want but I'm comin! I can't wait till the prep thread starts. I'm gonna work that thread everyday.

I get more and more excited about this event each day. I wasn't sure if anything could top the first, being the first and all but I reckon I'm even more excited.

I'm lethal with a putter Chunky! I'm coming after you. CAll out Jake all you want but I'm comin! I can't wait till the prep thread starts. I'm gonna work that thread everyday.

I get more and more excited about this event each day. I wasn't sure if anything could top the first, being the first and all but I reckon I'm even more excited.

Well I'm in this one so it makes it better!

hahaha...that is a great picture. I play with him a lot, and I gotta tell you, that is a pretty rare sight, and I am glad it was captured with a photo.

If memory serves I made a nice putt for bogey on that hole. It was the next hole that Dean and I began our comeback. So take that!!

If memory serves I made a nice putt for bogey on that hole. It was the next hole that Dean and I began our comeback. So take that!!

Wrong day dude. We were in the same cart that day, and I assure you, there was no comeback.

Wrong day dude. We were in the same cart that day, and I assure you, there was no comeback.

Well my memory is faulty. I can't remember what I got the other days on that hole. Probably something big. That hole gave me fits!

Dont you worry Cap there will be none of those shots this year

I'm thinking this may be correct. He's only got a few weeks left to go and the holidays may keep him off the course.

That is correct Kelly. I will be a machine once the MC comes around. A frikken golfing terminator!

IMG-20111202-00153-L.jpg

This is just awful!

IMG-20111202-00153-L.jpg

Hmmm, reminds me of another shot...
untitled.jpg

I got your back Chunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back