Amazon Kindle Fire

I've been playing around with mine for about a week and a half. At home, I haven't figured out many places for the KF to be my go to device, mainly because I spend so much time at my dual-screened desktop. I like the free app of the day, and have downloaded several of those. That being said, none of that is due to the KF as much as any tablet in general.

I'm taking it to my parents this weekend where I will use it as a wifi internet device, which for me is where I think it will serve a purpose since we only have one laptop.

Son of a ...... its not available in Canada yet. Stupid Canadians, now I'm back to the drawing board.

JB will you be bringing your kindle to MB, Regina wants to get a fire when we are over as they wont be selling them in over here for quite some time yet, stupid really given the demand for them

JB will you be bringing your kindle to MB, Regina wants to get a fire when we are over as they wont be selling them in over here for quite some time yet, stupid really given the demand for them

Sure. I will just for her. That way as she follows my group, she can continue to write about how awesome I am.

I kid of course. I will absolutely bring it for her. Heck if they work over there, I am sure someone could get you one and ship it, but the cost might get kind of high.

Sure. I will just for her. That way as she follows my group, she can continue to write about how awesome I am.

I kid of course. I will absolutely bring it for her. Heck if they work over there, I am sure someone could get you one and ship it, but the cost might get kind of high.

Hey you could be onto something there, On course round commentary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I think this might be my xmas present for my wife. Thoughts on ease of use for a sexy lady who is not so good with gadgets?

It's pretty simple CB. I have used it with no problems. That should allay any of your fears.

New plan, I'm going to order it, ship it to my office in Colorado, and then have them ship it to me. It will cost a little extra in shipping but it won't be sold in Canada for some time and this is the best plan I have.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Was given my Fire for my birthday instead of Christmas!

Very impressed so far.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

My mom just asked me if this was something I'd like to have....uh YEAH!

Pretty sure this is what my GF got me for Christmas, I really hope so!!

Again, very impressed. Everything I need and more.

Thinking about picking up one of these for the wife. She's a big fan after playing around with one and how can you not like Prime. Which by the way is free if you have a .edu.

Well this is what I am getting for my wife for xmas. I just tried to get in on the HP tablet deal, but that seems to have fell through, so kindle fire it is.

Thinking about picking up one of these for the wife. She's a big fan after playing around with one and how can you not like Prime. Which by the way is free if you have a .edu.

Oh really?

Oh really?

Indeed. Free prime is very nice, its why mine is registered to my wife's name.

Just watched about half of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid on it haha

I have an edu how do I get the free service

Tapatalk

Purchase is now complete for my wife. I had to ship it to my Colorado office and then they are shipping it to me, but in the end I think she will love it.

I got one for my wife for Christmas and know nothing about it so it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do on this thread. If anyone has a must know about the fire please PM me. Thanks as I catch up.

Tapaway!

Just whatever you do, do not turn on one click purchasing. Just imagine if you lost it!

Tapatalk with Siri

Just whatever you do, do not turn on one click purchasing. Just imagine if you lost it!

Tapatalk with Siri

All of that can be protected in settings.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

All of that can be protected in settings.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

True but imagine someone forgot to turn one click off and looses it. Merry Christmas to whomever finds/steals it!

Tapatalk with Siri

Back