Rules to trash talking....the dos and donts

Exactly. Although, what I said could be considered personal, however, the hyperbole is apparent. Thus, not an attack. But joke.

Ha, its like you two are in therapy. This is me hearing you and embracing what you said. Now I will reflect on it and not overreact.

While this is all about trash talking which brings in banter, likes try and keep it at least about the topic at hand. We have plenty of banter away threads

Yes! We believe in three things:

1. Julius Peppers
2. Massive divots
3. Sanora dogs

It's like if you were looking at the perfect man. BOOM.

I aint jealous my friend, I am happy for you, you are keeping it in the family. First Ike now his brother, you would fit in perfectly up in those hills of NC.

NC doesn't have hills. Lol.

sure if you don't mind me taking your photos off wanted ads

I have very thick skin. do whatever it takes to make fun of me my friend

Yeah man, it's hard to get personal with me. I'm a Jay Cutler fan. That's aboot the only thing that gets me going. I'll ressurrect that thread and destroy people again.

It's not nice to make fun of Hundy for being Canadian...

While this is all about trash talking which brings in banter, likes try and keep it at least about the topic at hand. We have plenty of banter away threads

My bad! I was giving examples in how to trash talk and take it... Thats my story :)

Shouldn't it be against the rules for JB to bring Pierre Garcon into this? The guy isnt even here to defend himself...

If I get the chance I'm just going to lay waste to everyone leading up to the event like a red-blooded texan at a BBQ.

1 other thing I'll suggest: if you have a problem with something that someone is saying about you, just PM them and ask them about it. Chances are the person that upset you didn't mean to do that, as mostly everything on here is in good fun. Don't just get mad at someone, and then make the situation worse by saying something mean about that person.

I will have a hard time with this. I am mean. Quick question....

if we are Facebook friends am I allowed to edit your pictures posted on facebook and post them here?

I love you man.....but this is why we're not friends on Facebook.

If I get the chance I'm just going to lay waste to everyone leading up to the event like a red-blooded texan at a BBQ.
Let's hope it's a real Texan, not the Vegan kind. hehe.

I have brought most of the trash talking against me on myself lol. And I don't plan on letting up. This is going to be fun!

1 other thing I'll suggest: if you have a problem with something that someone is saying about you, just PM them and ask them about it. Chances are the person that upset you didn't mean to do that, as mostly everything on here is in good fun. Don't just get mad at someone, and then make the situation worse by saying something mean about that person.

I love you man.....but this is why we're not friends on Facebook.

Good advice on both statements.

This is an excellent point! If you feel someone has gone too far, or if you aren't sure of their intentions, send them a PM, or even send me a PM and I can reach out to them.

NC doesn't have hills. Lol.

No you are right.. it is a flat as a pancake.. hey how about pick up a book about geography will ya? Plenty of pictures.. you will be able to understand it!!.. Maybe.. if not ask TC to explain it to you.

This is an excellent point! If you feel someone has gone too far, or if you aren't sure of their intentions, send them a PM, or even send me a PM and I can reach out to them.

PM Sent.. :)

Such a good point. I have another rule..

If you get faced, and get angry... take a few minutes away. It helps.

I am so glad you made it in.....:bicker: will be epic work from writer/director Jayzwow-factor vs MC INterweb
I have brought most of the trash talking against me on myself lol. And I don't plan on letting up. This is going to be fun!

PM Sent.. :)

Such a good point. I have another rule..

If you get faced, and get angry... take a few minutes away. It helps.

I don't know if I will be on here that much, how much I get destroyed.

Hehe. :D

With all the Do's and Dont's, I feel like I am about to go on a field trip or something.

Where to? SC?

ETA: Tadashi is right. All in good fun. You can ask the guys from MC 1.0. Tons of trash talking leading up to it and then they were one big happy group at the event competing against each other as friends.

Tmex, we have hills here and Mexican food, but most of all, Southern food. Everything is fried and cooked in fat. It's so good for you.

My trash talk is like tadashi's golf game: it looks good on camera, but that's about it.

I call dibs on SW for Team Paradise hehe

Where to? SC?

ETA: Tadashi is right. All in good fun. You can ask the guys from MC 1.0. Tons of trash talking leading up to it and then they were one big happy group at the event competing against each other as friends.
Its all in good fun, some people like to talk trash, some dont. Feelings arent meant to be hurt, just to have fun leading up to the competition.

Back