Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Thanks Hawk and TC for the idea... A huge, huge, huge thank you to Bridgestone Golf. When I heard who my sponsor was, I was shocked! In a good way. This line of clubs can fit a wide range of people but I really think these are geared towards the better players. Which makes me feel all sorts of warm and fuzzy... I've no doubt got some work to do but come the MC 2.0... Y'all will need to be ready.

My promises to you THP and Bridgestone:

1. Represent you all proud, and give everything I have.
2. Put forth an epic journey not only with myself but the other MC participants and make sure you all, along with the THP family have a front row seat.
3. Showcase the equipment with open, honest and well documented feedback...
4. Most importantly.. Gonna have some fun!

I've gone through about 80 scenarios already with gear and I think I've at least come down with an outline.. I think lol. So STOKED!

Nice post, Yoccos and I know Bridgestone is going to be glad they have you.

Nice post, Yoccos and I know Bridgestone is going to be glad they have you.

Thanks Hawk... I'm so lucky to be able to call them my sponsor dude. It's gonna be a helluva journey.

Based on my experiences with Bridgestone in recent days you will enjoy EVERYTHING they have to offer from equipment to personal service.

When I first found out that I get to be sponsored by Bridgestone Golf in the Morgan Cup 2.0 I was absolutely excited beyond belief. As you can probably tell from my signature I have some experience with the J40 line and while I think that is all fine and great that's not the main reason that I'm so excited. I am pumped because I get to rep a company that just simply gets it. Look what they have done in the golf ball industry in just a relatively short period of time, they have taken what everyone thought they knew about golf balls and put it to the test and now offer the best ball fitting in the industry. Now instead of just playing what the pros play amateurs like us can play the right ball for their game, which for me happens to be the B330-S based on results from several fittings both live and online via the B-Fit tool from Bridgestonegolf.com (check it out if you haven't).

Back to the equipment, I've been lucky enough to have experience with the J40 irons and wedges and based on what I know from these pieces and from what I've heard I can only imagine that the J40 woods and hybrids are going to compliment this setup perfectly! I cannot contain my excitement right now, thank you THP and Bridgestone for this opportunity!

Based on my experiences with Bridgestone in recent days you will enjoy EVERYTHING they have to offer from equipment to personal service.

No doubt my friend! That J40 driver and FW was a lot of fun to hit... And man... one of my favorite balls of all time!!! I'm really trying not to get married to anything at all because with all the fitting options I'm sure Bridgestone has, who know's what will happen! I'm pretty sure the Dual Pockets will be the iron.

I think they're going to have fitting hubs? Hell the chats with bstone live ball fitters are going to be great. I loved doing them. I may just go say hi.

Plus with Mr 4 Bird helping with all his BStone knowledge.. man!

When I first found out that I get to be sponsored by Bridgestone Golf in the Morgan Cup 2.0 I was absolutely excited beyond belief. As you can probably tell from my signature I have some experience with the J40 line and while I think that is all fine and great that's not the main reason that I'm so excited. I am pumped because I get to rep a company that just simply gets it. Look what they have done in the golf ball industry in just a relatively short period of time, they have taken what everyone thought they knew about golf balls and put it to the test and now offer the best ball fitting in the industry. Now instead of just playing what the pros play amateurs like us can play the right ball for their game, which for me happens to be the B330-S based on results from several fittings both live and online via the B-Fit tool from Bridgestonegolf.com (check it out if you haven't).

Back to the equipment, I've been lucky enough to have experience with the J40 irons and wedges and based on what I know from these pieces and from what I've heard I can only imagine that the J40 woods and hybrids are going to compliment this setup perfectly! I cannot contain my excitement right now, thank you THP and Bridgestone for this opportunity!

I love you dude. Fantastic post!!!!

Holy crap, the energy around the sponsors and Morgan Cup 2.0 is freaking electrifying! This event is gonna EXPLOOOOODE!!!

I love you dude. Fantastic post!!!!
I don't think it's a mistake that they took the 2 most awesome dudes in the event and put them with the awesome OEM. Coincidence? I think it was simply meant to be bro!

J40 BOMBS are going to be going off all over the place when we get those drivers in our hands.

I had my 1st experience with theB330 RX yesterday on the putting green. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Rolled true and felt soft to me. Off the putter and in my hand. The cover seems a little more giving then other balls I have played recently.ill be putting this in play over the weekend.

I had my 1st experience with theB330 RX yesterday on the putting green. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Rolled true and felt soft to me. Off the putter and in my hand. The cover seems a little more giving then other balls I have played recently.ill be putting this in play over the weekend.

Its the ball I was speaking of lol. If it's available and in pink, plus the best fit. BOOM! I can't wait to knock Chunky or Dean down a toothpick or two.

I don't think it's a mistake that they took the 2 most awesome dudes in the event and put them with the awesome OEM. Coincidence? I think it was simply meant to be bro!

J40 BOMBS are going to be going off all over the place when we get those drivers in our hands.

It's no mistake Jake. Plus two of the best looking guys here too.

Holy crap, the energy around the sponsors and Morgan Cup 2.0 is freaking electrifying! This event is gonna EXPLOOOOODE!!!

It's only just begun!

You guys are pretty awesome that is for dang sure!!! Congrats to you guys and congrats to Bridgestone for getting two fantastic staffers!

You guys are pretty awesome that is for dang sure!!! Congrats to you guys and congrats to Bridgestone for getting two fantastic staffers!
Thanks buddy! I can't wait to see who gets to round out the rest of the Bridgestone team for the event.

Great posts Yoccos and P4B. You guys are representing already, good stuff.

I cannot wait to see who else is joining us. While there are certainly teams we represent, there is a bond that forms with staffers too. I'm excited about that as well.

I was also just thinking... an Orange and Navy B330 RX? lol.

Totally agree. P4B has been at least my gateway to Bridgestone products and it's hard not to go and at least try any golf stuff that gets Tmex excited. These two are going to rock the house for Bridgestone support.

You two and whomever else get's selected as Bridgestone reps are going to be bad on my wallet I expect.

Totally agree. P4B has been at least my gateway to Bridgestone products and it's hard not to go and at least try any golf stuff that gets Tmex excited. These two are going to rock the house for Bridgestone support.

You two and whomever else get's selected as Bridgestone reps are going to be bad on my wallet I expect.
Thanks Tuna, I think regardless of who is repping Bridgestone it's all going to come out good because that's simply what you're dealing with. The stuff just flat out rocks! You'll have a signature full of :bridgestone: by the time we're done with you! Haha.

Thanks Tuna, I think regardless of who is repping Bridgestone it's all going to come out good because that's simply what you're dealing with. The stuff just flat out rocks! You'll have a signature full of :bridgestone: by the time we're done with you! Haha.

And when you look at the spectrum of golfers (you and I), different levels of golf are going to have a lot of insight. Cannot wait!

And when you look at the spectrum of golfers (you and I), different levels of golf are going to have a lot of insight. Cannot wait!
That is part of the beauty of the J40 line, those Dual Pocket Cavity irons are so good that players of all levels can get so much out of them. I'm definitely not going to make a decision until I demo all sets available to me but man I know without a doubt that right now I could game the DPC irons and be 100% happy with my decision and play my absolute best golf with them in hand. They're so good from so many different shots and situations.

Suddenly the one question mark has been answered with a gigantic exclamation point! J40 top to bottom with a Bettinardi putter to top it all off, Bridgestone staffers are lucky people that's for sure. I am going to scream Bridgestone Golf and Bettinardi from the rooftops! What a great combination.

:bridgestone: :bettinardi:

Suddenly the one question mark has been answered with a gigantic exclamation point! J40 top to bottom with a Bettinardi putter to top it all off, Bridgestone staffers are lucky people that's for sure. I am going to scream Bridgestone Golf and Bettinardi from the rooftops! What a great combination.

So true! You guys are some lucky guys! No doubt you guys are going to have the best looking stuff in the entire Morgan Cup and the best part is they aren't just trophy clubs, these things can perform!

So true! You guys are some lucky guys! No doubt you guys are going to have the best looking stuff in the entire Morgan Cup and the best part is they aren't just trophy clubs, these things can perform!
That is so true Doc, I said that about the J40 DPC irons when I first rec'd them for the THP review. They are so gorgeous that you almost don't want to get them dirty. I'll tell you though, I've used the heck out of mine since getting them in and after cleaning them up they still look just like new!

That is so true Doc, I said that about the J40 DPC irons when I first rec'd them for the THP review. They are so gorgeous that you almost don't want to get them dirty. I'll tell you though, I've used the heck out of mine since getting them in and after cleaning them up they still look just like new!

I noticed that when you posted the pictures. They did look brand new. I would just love to get those in my hands and hit a few with them! They just scream hit me! Add them with the Bettinardi putters and it is golf heaven!!!

And all those clubs will go in a pretty hot looking golf bag...(I am not saying the one for MC staffers will look like this, just one I know that has been out and I think looks very nice)

thumbnail.aspx

Bettinardi has some beautiful selection on their website. Oh me oh my, quality from head to toe!

Hit the j40 irons a few times on the range on Saturday and just a few thoughts:

1. I don't think I've seen a sole that small with a perimeter weighted club. It looked like a butter knife.

2. Thin top line, a little thinner than what I'm currently playing.

3. The satin finish is hot. The hole club is hot.

4. Weight felt good.

I'd like to swing them some more. But initially really good looks, weight and feel.

I loved the weighting on these. Just about perfect

Back