The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your nana can dial 911 on her own it couldn't be too bad. Hope all is well
My nana, 91, had to call 911 this morning. Just hoping for the best.

I hope everything is ok, Thainer.

hope everythings okay thainer

Keep us updated Thainer - your family is in my thoughts.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sorry to hear that Thainer, hope it turns out for the best.

Hope everything's ok Thain. Thoughts are with you buddy.

Looks like our hurricane has been christened 'hurricane Bawbag'. Only in Scotland.

One of the ladies in the Admissions office just brought in homemade biscuits and gravy. Must use self control.

Sorry to hear it Thainer, hope they have everything under control for her. Keep us informed.

I've been so tired the last couple days.

Kevin

I've been so tired the last couple days.

Kevin

It's all that damn turkey and stuffing you've been eating. That stuff does that to a fella.

It's all that damn turkey and stuffing you've been eating. That stuff does that to a fella.

no doubt, I love a good turkey nap

no doubt, I love a good turkey nap

You better enjoy naps while you can. You're about to be a tired fcker, all the time.

I finally got off page 1 of the forum. It's been a little busy this morning.

random question that didn't seem to warrant its own thread: Anyone know of an alternative to Google Earth for aerial photos? The most recent image of a property I am looking at is 2003 and it is no longer accurate.

random question that didn't seem to warrant its own thread: Anyone know of an alternative to Google Earth for aerial photos? The most recent image of a property I am looking at is 2003 and it is no longer accurate.

try bing

I hope everything is alright Thainer. My thoughts are with you and your family.

T minus 3 hours until Cornell decision and 6 hours until more Morgan Cup announcements. What a night.

You better enjoy naps while you can. You're about to be a tired fcker, all the time.

Got that right.

Although, every once in a while mine will sleep for 11 hours on a Saturday. Those days are awesome.

Got that right.

Although, every once in a while mine will sleep for 11 hours on a Saturday. Those days are awesome.
Yours is about 10 months old, right?

Mine is 10 months old, I have yet to see an 11 hour sleep day.

yeah, I am now dude, I am sleeping like arse

I have a 3 year old and have never seen an 11 hour sleep. Blu must let his little one nip off the bottle.

I have a 3 year old and have never seen an 11 hour sleep. Blu must let his little one nip off the bottle.

I agree, I have a 3 year old and have never had more than 8 hours since he was born. I'm not complaining but I think maybe even babies are bored sleepy in Wisconsin.

I agree, I have a 3 year old and have never had more than 8 hours since he was born. I'm not complaining but I think maybe even babies are bored sleepy in Wisconsin.

haha, that has to be it!

Yours is about 10 months old, right?

Mine is 10 months old, I have yet to see an 11 hour sleep day.

My wife and I have been very fortunate in the respect. We do not take it for granted at all. We never rub it in, because karma is a b*tch.

Welcome to Wisco.

I was going to make a Wisconsin joke, but you took care of it for me. Thanks.

I wish my 1 1/2 year old would sleep past 6:30. Doesn't he know it is Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back