2011 THP Holiday Cheer - 19 Days of Contests

I agree minus the belt thing.

Tappin' from my iPad!

this is it

ijpb.jpg

I wouldn't care which one I won, but the white would match well with another in my bag.

Alright, need to get my mind out of the gutter then. 4 more days and then 17 days of holiday cheer starts!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

That is awesome. Way to go PING!

Wow another day? Man. Things just keep getting better around here. I can't even begin to comprehend all of this!

Very Cool of Ping!

Nice!!! Only one thing better than 17 day's of holiday cheer..... and that's 18 day's of holiday cheer!!!! Thanks Ping!!!

UPDATE: Check out the new name of this thread! PING has just jumped on board so now we have 18 days of Holiday cheer!!!
This just gets better- thanks PING!!!

Wow, very cool. Welcome to Ping and Happy Holidays!

WOW, thats awesome wait to go PING, 18 days of awesomeness.

Very nice of Ping to join in all the fun. 21 choices of putter to choose from!

awesome!!! 18 days...what an appropriate number for a golf site. Thank you to THP and all of the sponsorsing mfgs.

Unbelieveable. Ping adds to this great giveaway. Thank you to all involved.

So much love coming down in THP! Way to go Ping!

Awesome. Wow, that is a list of some seriously nice stuff. very cool

Great news, thanks Ping!

Very cool - thanks to PING for getting involved in this!!

Day 18 – PING – Scottsdale Putter of your choice and iPING Cradle + A second winner gets an iPING Cradle

Thanks :ping: for getting involved! This keeps getting better and better.

That's awesome! What a nice addition to the list. Hard to believe how massive this is now.

Terrific news with the addition of Ping Golf!! Huge thanks to all the companies providing goods or services for this contest!

Very awesome. Now I just hope I entered correctly.

UPDATE: Check out the new name of this thread! PING has just jumped on board so now we have 18 days of Holiday cheer!!!

THANK YOU to PING! Pure awesome.

Wow huge thanks to Ping! I have been looking at getting an iPing cradle, so this would be nice. :D And Ping putters are great! Again, thanks to Ping!

Back