Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what caught me off guard! Had the A/C on in the car yesterday, and this morning I walk outside in shorts and a teeshirt and freeze.

Same. Stepped outside, laughed, walked right back inside. Work from home day it is.

Same. Stepped outside, laughed, walked right back inside. Work from home day it is.
I am about to head to a lunch meeting on the Manatee river right by the bay, outside. What a terrible idea this was.

Couldn't disagree more. I cried when I saw the weather last night, and I cried again when I walked outside. I'm just not a cold weather person. I am headed to play golf, and I know that wind is going to be killer.
Move to New England. Than complain. :)

Move to New England. Than complain. :)

Dude, I live in Florida for many reasons, one of those is to not be cold. When it's cold, I complain, even more so when it drops from 80* to 40* in less than 12 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, I live in Florida for many reasons, one of those is to not be cold. When it's cold, I complain.

Dude, it can't last for long. At most you stay in the house one extra day rather than a four to six months

I am about to head to a lunch meeting on the Manatee river right by the bay, outside. What a terrible idea this was.

Oh man someone did not think that one through. You should make sure they know to check the weather next time. 15-20mph wind?

Oh man someone did not think that one through. You should make sure they know to check the weather next time. 15-20mph wind?

Yeah, I'm freaking miserable right now.

Not to worry, we say the same things about you guys when you complain about heat and humidity lol

I know, its all in good fun. I'm jealous to say the least.

My rant today -

I hate the delta bravos who wear earphones while driving. I wish natural selection takes care of them and thins the herd.

I know, its all in good fun. I'm jealous to say the least.

All good. I can golf in 110 degree heat with high humidity no problem. Put me in 40 degree'ish weather with a wind and I'm miserable as can be!

Finals week coming...That's a rant in itself.

All good. I can golf in 110 degree heat with high humidity no problem. Put me in 40 degree'ish weather with a wind and I'm miserable as can be!

We see similar heat here and the humidity does get high, but not a swamp like you guys face. I would still be happy to play year round golf.

We see similar heat here and the humidity does get high, but not a swamp like you guys face. I would still be happy to play year round golf.

Almost year round golf. Winter weather is playable, but winter rates is criminal. A goat track course around me has rates from 10-17 dollars depending on your luck. During the winter? 40-50 bucks. Just nauseates me.

Almost year round golf. Winter weather is playable, but winter rates is criminal. A goat track course around me has rates from 10-17 dollars depending on your luck. During the winter? 40-50 bucks. Just nauseates me.

Yeah, thats criminal. Fall here finds NO golfers out and I have the course to myself, but at the same rate. Why they don't have fall/winter rates blows my mind, especially as they b*tch about how slow the course gets.

Here's one for you;

A course I play regularly during the summer months; $25.00 for 18 holes, a cart, range balls, 2 beers, breakfast and lunch.
Same course right now; $75.00, 18 holes and a cart.

Here's one for you;

A course I play regularly during the summer months; $25.00 for 18 holes, a cart, range balls, 2 beers, breakfast and lunch.
Same course right now; $75.00, 18 holes and a cart.

Ouch. Any thought of getting a membership somewhere around you? No idea on the cost, highly doubt it is as reasonable as it is here.

It rained and snowed a bit all night last night. Now it is sunny and warm-ish. I want to golf. It is too wet.

I hate the battery life on my phone. Already went through back up and 84% on original...ugh

Ouch. Any thought of getting a membership somewhere around you? No idea on the cost, highly doubt it is as reasonable as it is here.
I play in a league at a private course here, its one of the oldest courses around here. Their memberships arent crazy high (around $2,000/year), but its a short, easy course. I play quite well there, but it's not challenging and the average age of the members is about 75.

Most of the others are around $10,000/year and some crazy new members fees etc, not happening.

Ironically, my wife's parents/family are members of a very nice Country Club / Yacht Club, one that does not have a golf course. :banghead:

These constant "Thank you threads" really anger me. Do we really need a thread just for saying "hey he did what he agreed to do, good for him." There either needs to be just a thank you thread, or it needs to stop.

It's snowing again. All I want for Christmas is my back yard in a warm climate.

These constant "Thank you threads" really anger me. Do we really need a thread just for saying "hey he did what he agreed to do, good for him." There either needs to be just a thank you thread, or it needs to stop.
But there is an entire section devoted to Thank-You threads? Thats what the Marketplace Feedback Forum is for, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back