The 18 Most Annoying Golf Partners

wait... some of you guys play courses that dont have beverage cart girls? i need a list so i can avoid those courses lol

Certainly not a regional thing JR, I see them all of the time, have played many courses over in Alabama with cart girls.

thanks for the link, thats some funny stuff

I am the Cigar Guy, but my partners don't mind as they usually are smoking one of mine also.

Great article. I've played with all those guys and just get a good laugh out of it. I've also been known to search the woods/water for a ball during a slow round. Although I'd never do it on a quick day or with a random foursome.

That pretty much covered everybody who's ever golfed.

Kind of a list I didnt think was really funny. Maybe they can make a hot list of golfers. But you can submit your own advertisement, I mean entry.

I am the Cigar Guy, but my partners don't mind as they usually are smoking one of mine also.
I'm in the same boat, as long as I share they never bat an eye!!!

That's a good list... "Cigar Guy" would be me and my friends, but we don't brag about what we are smoking... we just focus on how bad we play.

I have been cell phone guy a few times, but usually its when I take the afternoon to play a round by myself. Conference calls during a round of golf, I have done it a few times. Just have to make sure the phone is muted when you are hitting a tee shot.

I think I've played with every one of these guys, and I'd play with them all again - except for #1, "Unsolicited Swing Advice Guy".

OMG the swing "advice" guys kill me. I have had my worst weeks of golf after hearing their "advice."

I used to be the ball retriever guy, but I took my retriever out of my bag cause I was getting annoyed with myself.

I always hit on cart girls. I did at the last outing...she was hot.no, not the fat one

I can turn into #10. OBLIVIOUS GUY sometimes. Mostly when I am playing well and shooting a potentially personal best round or getting really competitive with someone.

Great list. Have a brother-in-law that is The Volcano. Also play with a few that are Oblivious Guy.

No issues with the cart girl guy. Just a little innocent fun. Great list.

On my blow up holes I am definitely "Air Counter" guy.....let's see, OB off the tee, hitting 3, in the woods, out again, into the trap, over the green, wedge on, 3 putt.....gimme a 12!!

Haha. I'm am so much the air counter guy and I'll never change.

I just looked at this, can you blame #4? Come on, seriously!!!

lmao!
this is great! i've played with everyone one of them and probably am a few of them as well!
cart girl....call me :call-me:

cart girl....call me :call-me:

I've never seen a girl on a golf course look anything like that chick, let alone a cart girl. If they wanted an accurate story, they should've included the middle teen aged chick who is just a little bit too young, but your boys rationalize it to themselves, some newly crowned divorcee looking for some bounce back attention, or a low rated stripper looking to earn money during the day.

If i ever saw a cart girl like that, I wouldn't be offended if any/all of my group packed up their clubs and just tried to land her all day.

Back