Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

I don't think Jax kills Clay....yet. I think Clay is going to tell Jax something along the lines of "Go ahead and kill me, but if you do you'll never learn the truth about who really set up your dad for the kill"

Loved Happy's line "He needs to be dead, he needs to be dead a lot"

Few comments and questions from last night. The Johnnie Walker Blue kicked in a bit early so I may have to watch it again.
Kind of a slow episode. Have a feeling they could put this and next weeks episode into 1 90 min. episode.
I like that Tara is ready to kill people. She doesn't really want to move. She wants to become addicted to the pain killers she is on from the wrist surgery and stick around while Jax runs the club.
Not sure how they are going to clear things up with the Niners-makes me think that that will have to make amends and someone from SOA has got to go. Which brings me to my next comment.
I think we are going to see some new SOA members next season since I think Clay and someone (to clear up the Niner drama) will be gone.

My question is, why is Gemma surprised (and pissed) that Jax wants to kill Clay? Wasn't that her move all along?

My question is, why is Gemma surprised (and pissed) that Jax wants to kill Clay? Wasn't that her move all along?

She was not surprised nor pissed. After giving him the letters, she goes onto say and encourage that a Teller needs to be at the head of the table and that he needs to kill Clay. She was practically begging him to do it ASAP.

She was not surprised nor pissed. After giving him the letters, she goes onto say and encourage that a Teller needs to be at the head of the table and that he needs to kill Clay. She was practically begging him to do it ASAP.

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

Gemma was surprised by Tara's actions there at the end. Hence the question "What are you doing?" and Tara's response of "What you taught me"
We all know Jax isnt leaving Charming. The question is how does it all go down and what makes him stay? And I agree about the Niners, someone from Samcro will have to die. Most likely Tig?

Some of it was pretty easy to see coming though. Not sure how I feel about Jax's old lady turning into a badass all the sudden.

I don't think it's all that sudden. That's been building for a few seasons now.

She's pissed that he's listening to Tara because she knows Tara wants Jax to leave. Gemma wants them to stay.

I'm curious about the gun meet. Did Romeo really not find out that otto flipped or does he know and have something else up his sleeve? I'm not sure why Jax was so willingly to believe him. I would think he'd believe lenny over romeo.

Gemma was surprised by Tara's actions there at the end. Hence the question "What are you doing?" and Tara's response of "What you taught me"
We all know Jax isnt leaving Charming. The question is how does it all go down and what makes him stay? And I agree about the Niners, someone from Samcro will have to die. Most likely Tig?
Agreed. I think we will see some new members by default. Clay, Tig, Juice, and Bobby could all be gone. And Piney ain't comin back....

She's pissed that he's listening to Tara because she knows Tara wants Jax to leave. Gemma wants them to stay.

I'm curious about the gun meet. Did Romeo really not find out that otto flipped or does he know and have something else up his sleeve? I'm not sure why Jax was so willingly to believe him. I would think he'd believe lenny over romeo.

But did Otto flip on the entire club or just Bobby? Wasn't he pissed at Bobby for sleeping with his old lady and then lying about taking care her killer?

Otto flipping had nothing to do with the gun meet, Otto didn't have any info on it. Juice supplied the intel on the meeting with the Irish, so Romeo's prison intel wouldn't know about him since he's in PC

I thought that was odd too. One thing that Jax still doesnt know is that Clay AND Romeo are involved in the hit on Tara. So far he only knows that Clay hired someone.

But did Otto flip on the entire club or just Bobby? Wasn't he pissed at Bobby for sleeping with his old lady and then lying about taking care her killer?

Maybe this is right. Otto just wanted to get back at Bobby.

well technically just bobby but really it's the whole club because they're going to use RICO. Bobby is the past and Juice is giving them the present by giving up the gun meet (still pissed he did that). The point is that they know about the meet (even though Otto wasn't the one that gave it up) so either Romeo isn't as connected as he thinks is or he knows and is up to something. Could go either way i guess.

I'm just surprised that Jax isn't taking it more seriously. Lenny told him Otto is up to something. He knows Bobby never checked out after visiting Otta and Juice is MIA. Maybe he doesn't want to mess with the Irish and the Cartel by moving the meet around especially with Clay out of action since both groups trust him less than Clay.

One thing is for sure, this next episode should be very good and bring lots of changes to SAMCRO next season.

I think Jax loses in the end. no way you write out Hellboy and leave this turd leading the show.

So, what did you all think about the finale pt. 2?

I was shocked to see the cartel aligned with the CIA. Remainder was pretty true to form - no real surprises past that.

I thought using the CIA to tie everything together was pretty cheezy.

So, what did you all think about the finale pt. 2?

I'm torn Ron. Not sure what I think. Everything kind of happened that I expected to happen. Not sure how I feel about next Season. Where's Opie?

Another thing that really bugged me about last night was that during the entire series everything was a club decision. Even earlier this season Bobby had to challenge Clay for the presidency. Then last night Prince Jax just strolls in, takes the thrown and appoints his court. What happened to a club vote?

Another thing that really bugged me about last night was that during the entire series everything was a club decision. Even earlier this season Bobby had to challenge Clay for the presidency. Then last night Prince Jax just strolls in, takes the thrown and appoints his court. What happened to a club vote?

Does the VP immediately become Pres if the Pres steps down? I think that is how Jax justified it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Does the VP immediately become Pres if the Pres steps down? I think that is how Jax justified it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

If he said he was taking over until Clay was better I can see it, but in the big 4, who the SONS are modeled after when a pres retires there is a vote for a new one. And the officers VP, SaA and treasurer all have to be voted on too

If he said he was taking over until Clay was better I can see it, but in the big 4, who the SONS are modeled after when a pres retires there is a vote for a new one. And the officers VP, SaA and treasurer all have to be voted on too

Gotcha, was not sure of the typical protocol. Looking forward to seeing what happens when Clay is healthy and out of the hospital. No way he plays along.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I don't think there's much of an issue there. It's been pretty obvious in every season that Jax was next in line and that's what everyone in the club wanted. I'm sure if the episode ran a little longer, we would have seen votes to formally approve everything.

I don't think we saw anything last night that really contradicted anything else. Jax had Clay's patch so everyone knew what that meant. As VP, I think he has every right to sit at the head of the table to run the vote which is just a formality at this point anyway. The only thing he did a little prematurely was give tig's seat to chibs but tig has no right to that seat anymore anyway because he turned in his sgt at arms patch a few episodes back.

Overall, I thought it was a good end to the season. I would have liked some more closure on opie and I think last years finale may have been better but I liked it. I already can't wait for next season.

Decent ending. This is set to go 7 seasons right? I love the show but I have my doubts that it can hold my interest for 3 more seasons....
Does Opie come back or is he gone?
This deal with the Niners is going be a huge issue (unless the CIA steps in?)
Gemma-Jax will find out how shady she is since Clay isn't dead
Juice-he flipped on the club and tried to hang himself yet there he is still sitting at the table.

Watched the finale last night and overall I liked it. Like its been mentioned I wonder about Opie and if its in Jax's best interest to trust him. I know I sure wouldnt want that big dude mad at me.

Wasnt sure about the ending. And Gemma, she's like a creature that just keeps surviving at all cost.

Gemma's going to be a major problem next season. She irritates me. I'm worried about Opie. He's my favorite. He may go kill Clay, and cause major problems for the club in Season 5.

Back