The 18 Most Annoying Golf Partners

To me the worst player is the one that can't control their temper. Then they just put everybody on edge which is horrible for your game.

The 'Cart Girl Schmoozer' may be onto something...

insl04_annoying.jpg

I didn't know these guys played with One-T!

I wish the cart girls around here were that attractive. I would have a chance. I'm usually around the same age as them and I have a lot of game. :D
Anytime you want to come down to my way let me know. Mercer Oaks has some cute college age cart girls.

Great article and yeah I have to agree, that cart girl is not your typical cart girl. Although we have a couple at my course that aren't half bad in their own right. They always mack on me though, kind of gets old.

I'd say i'm a #6. LOL Just have to make sure I count all my strokes. Don't want to cheat.

Anytime you want to come down to my way let me know. Mercer Oaks has some cute college age cart girls.

Bout to make me a trip to Jersey

Haha, no. Atleast not in the near future. I'd love to take a golf tour up and down the east coast, but that will probably be in another year or so when I'm done with school.

If we had anybody that attractive at the course, I would be a number 4 in a heartbeat.

That article must have been written in Texas, everything is bigger down here.

Great article and yeah I have to agree, that cart girl is not your typical cart girl. Although we have a couple at my course that aren't half bad in their own right. They always mack on me though, kind of gets old.

Lol! That's the Jake I know.

I totally count my strokes in the air sometimes. Heck I'll even go driver, 6 iron, 54*, putt, putt, 5. So f u digest :what:

--
tapatalk

If we had anybody that attractive at the course, I would be a number 4 in a heartbeat.

no kidding....I wish we had a cart girl at all...personally, I think that the course ddec lives by has a pretty hot cart girl (atleast she was when I was there) but that's for another thread in another forum...

I wish the cart girls around here were that attractive. I would have a chance. I'm usually around the same age as them and I have a lot of game. :D

*shakes head* well atleast you have dreams :D

I play with a co-worker who's a combination of 2,11 and 14. He even picked up one of my balls and on the next hole I see him putting with it (I mark mine). I was pretty ticked off. Can he be that clueless?

Bout to make me a trip to Jersey
Come on up. I get out to Atlantic City CC couple times a year. Worth the trip to play there then gamble til the sun comes up.

funny stuff

I can be the delusional guy. I've just accidently hit into people before when I crushed balls, and I hate that feeling. I have gotten a big bounce and ended up on the green from about 320 before, and apparently rolled past one of the guys as he was lining up his putt. So if a hole is under 330 I usually wait until the group is done. I've frustrated a couple people doing it, but better than hitting into people. I also go for par 5's in 2 fairly often if I get a good tee shot. I can also be the Inferno when everything starts going wrong. That's something I'm working on.

Good stuff, thanks for sharing. I just might be a #16 sometimes....

I got paired with the swing advice guy at the scramble this past weekend, he was a single and we had one guy that cancelled because of sickness,.....we were ready to drown him in a water hazard by the 4th hole!! He talked during your whole swing...when I was chipping he kept saying "try to drop it right at the bottom of the stick".....Really....no ****, is that where I am trying to hit it??? I had no idea!!

What was worse is this guy dished out all the advice but couldn't play his way out of a paperbag!! It was the absolute least enjoyable round of golf I think I have ever played!

I can be the delusional guy. I've just accidently hit into people before when I crushed balls, and I hate that feeling. I have gotten a big bounce and ended up on the green from about 320 before, and apparently rolled past one of the guys as he was lining up his putt. So if a hole is under 330 I usually wait until the group is done. I've frustrated a couple people doing it, but better than hitting into people. I also go for par 5's in 2 fairly often if I get a good tee shot. I can also be the Inferno when everything starts going wrong. That's something I'm working on.

Thats the same way I am with the delusional part. If I hit a decent drive I'm looking at about 275ish, but if I really get a hold of one my balls tend to have a ton of bounce off the driver at the end, so it can go a long ways. Had an instance this summer playing with my uncle, was a short part 4 straight on, slightly downhill with tight fairways that was playing 320 exactly. He was frustrated with me because I didn't want to hit because I could see the group in front of us on the fringe. Finally, I gave in and whadda ya know - hit a bomb right down the middle. Saw the reaction of the guys and knew I'd hit it on the green because they all turned around to look. Few words were exchanged once we got to the green, luckily my uncle is ex military, and is huge.

Thats the same way I am with the delusional part. If I hit a decent drive I'm looking at about 275ish, but if I really get a hold of one my balls tend to have a ton of bounce off the driver at the end, so it can go a long ways. Had an instance this summer playing with my uncle, was a short part 4 straight on, slightly downhill with tight fairways that was playing 320 exactly. He was frustrated with me because I didn't want to hit because I could see the group in front of us on the fringe. Finally, I gave in and whadda ya know - hit a bomb right down the middle. Saw the reaction of the guys and knew I'd hit it on the green because they all turned around to look. Few words were exchanged once we got to the green, luckily my uncle is ex military, and is huge.

Both times I've done it the group in front was very friendly. I drove up to apologize and they basically said "no need to apologize, that was a killer drive".

Both times I've done it the group in front was very friendly. I drove up to apologize and they basically said "no need to apologize, that was a killer drive".

I've also had that response once or twice, but these guys during this last instance were pissed. Actually, I'll say pissed is an understatement. If it ever happens to me, I'm the nice guy about it because I know accidents happen. Unless I know someone is blatantly doing it, then it's a different story.

I better take the cigar out of my bag for tomorrow's round :(

I didn't think it was obnoxious if no one objected.

I'm with gingerista, I don't mind someone smoking a cigar. I also don't mind air counter either. All in all, pretty hilarious.

You can put me down for a #5 :D

Back