Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of studying. Good enough rant? Was looking forward to hitting new CG15 wedge tomorrow after exams but they sent me the wrong one :(

I'm sick of studying too. I have two tests tomorrow (calc and biotech). I don't want to take them.

Atleast I don't have to study tonite! HAHA! But I had a class til 930 then close to two hours of homework...I am just finishing up outlining an essay on Social class ideas in Katherine Mansfield works...BLECH.

Atleast I don't have to study tonite! HAHA! But I had a class til 930 then close to two hours of homework...I am just finishing up outlining an essay on Social class ideas in Katherine Mansfield works...BLECH.

Oh boy! That's why I don't take a history anymore. I hated that stuff.

Thanks for posting this Smalls. To be honest, I had no idea about when this was. Not a clue at all. It really is unfortunate and I will try to remember it from now on.

We know - hehe

How's the math program at Cornell?

Better than it's history department?

I'm going (hopefully) for engineering, and I do believe that their engineering program is one of the best in the world.

This was for AP Literature and Composition....I can tell you don't take history! Or english....hahahaha!

You can say that again lol! I'm a math guy.

Oh so you're one of THOSE people.....I have a friend like you (Mathy whiz). He argued with our trig teacher a year ago that his average should've been 100 because he got a 99.45% avg and .45 rounded up to .5 which went to the next whole number which was 100. He didn't win.

I am done and off to bed. Goodnight THP

This was for AP Literature and Composition....I can tell you don't take history! Or english....hahahaha!

Oh so you're one of THOSE people.....I have a friend like you (Mathy whiz). He argued with our trig teacher a year ago that his average should've been 100 because he got a 99.45% avg and .45 rounded up to .5 which went to the next whole number which was 100. He didn't win.

I am done and off to bed. Goodnight THP

I fail so hard. I take regular english this year too. First time in high school that I'm in regular english, and I can tell I'm getting rusty. :D

I'm going (hopefully) for engineering, and I do believe that their engineering program is one of the best in the world.

They're consistently ranked top 10 overall in the US, so I'd say they're pretty darn good. Different specialties they hop into the top 3 or top 5.

They're consistently ranked top 10 overall in the US, so I'd say they're pretty darn good. Different specialties they hop into the top 3 or top 5.

That's what I thought. I hope I get in. That applies for Cornell and the MC 2.0. :D

im feeling really lazy today... really lazy

The high was 83* yesterday. It's 42* right now. I wasn't prepared for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My old bones hate cold weather :angry:

It finally made its way there, huh? Low 30's last few days here...not fun. Still warming up for Saturdays outing?

Tappin' from my iPad!

It finally made its way there, huh? Low 30's last few days here...not fun. Still warming up for Saturdays outing?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yep, temp dropped a lot last night. Weather should be nice for Saturday though.

Yep, temp dropped a lot last night. Weather should be nice for Saturday though.

It was nice to wake up too! Heat was on and the house was cozy. Then I went out for the paper.....HELLO!!!!

It was nice to wake up too! Heat was on and the house was cozy. Then I went out for the paper.....HELLO!!!!

Lol, that's when it hit me as well. Walked out to the truck, wasnt ready for it.

You're getting soft.

Couldn't disagree more. I cried when I saw the weather last night, and I cried again when I walked outside. I'm just not a cold weather person. I am headed to play golf, and I know that wind is going to be killer.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Will be back in the 70's for Saturday for the high. It'll probably be low to mid 60's by the time we tee off. These 40 degree differences though between one day and another are really tough to get used to.

Will be back in the 70's for Saturday for the high. It'll probably be low to mid 60's by the time we tee off. These 40 degree differences though between one day and another are really tough to get used to.
That's exactly what caught me off guard! Had the A/C on in the car yesterday, and this morning I walk outside in shorts and a teeshirt and freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back