Gas Prices: What are you paying?

3.54 this am

I just got a new car to me the other week. It says to use only premium gas. Does anybody else do this? That stuff is expensive.

Premium typically only costs ~$.20/gal more. That's only about $3 per tank more. The manufacturer recommends it, and on the Acura forum I frequent has members that report that gas mileage is poorer with regular, not to mention that performance suffers.

$3.58/gallon for 92 at Costco.

thats ridiculous

well i downgraded a few octanes and went with the $3.07 instead of the $3.27 and saved a few bucks since the tank was empty empty

thats ridiculous

well i downgraded a few octanes and went with the $3.07 instead of the $3.27 and saved a few bucks since the tank was empty empty
What do you dirve that you would put something other than 87 in it?

I paid $2.919 last night in North Kansas City, MO. It was $2.999 in St. Joseph, same as by my house.

What do you dirve that you would put something other than 87 in it?

I paid $2.919 last night in North Kansas City, MO. It was $2.999 in St. Joseph, same as by my house.
i have a jeep grand cherokee and it knocks and pings so it was recommended to use a higher octane... the knocks are less audible lol

Down to $3.46 here

For once I paid less in Florida than back here in Georgia. Filled up Wednesday night at the SAM's south of Brooksville for 3.129 then Thursday night in Forsyth Georgia for 3.189. I think it is cheaper here at home but it may not be when I get to the station.

Florida is usually higher when I go down there.

Paid $3.10 yesterday here in Maryland. Was surprise after seeing all the prices posted here.

$3.24 in Northern NJ.

We went back up a penny this week, it is now $3.069 so not bad at all.

$2.85 here in OK.

$3.48/gal for 92 @ Costco last night. After new spark plugs and a good cleaning of the EGR port I'm still getting only 21 mpg...

Going back up. $2.999 on Sunday, $3.05 on Monday, $3.16 on Tuesday.

I think I saw $3.15 here today, still have over half a tank so not paying much attention just yet.

$3.46 for regular this morning in Mechanicville, NY

Bought a tank Sunday 3.09, went past the same station last nite 3.29

$3.06 yesterday by my house.

Back