Tiger Woods Prototype Shoes for Bridgestone Invitational

I believe an eyelet broke on his black pair in Round 2 and he had to change into Whites in between holes.

Looking forward to these making it to market - I'll take a pair in each color.

So the OP has a photo of the shoe in a black version. I can't figure out why he would choose white with that outfit.

Why not wear the black version assuming they are available to him (which I am certain they are if there are photos out).

Tappin' from my iPad!

He has sported the black in the past, which makes this choice even more confusing.

Hartattack52 said:
I thought the same thing with the white. He could have them in pink if he wanted. He gets whatever he wants, so not getting black makes no sense. Especially considering he has always taken pride in his clothes and style. But, I will definitely be getting a pair. They have grown on me a lot after watching him the last couple of weeks.

Over the past few seasons you could argue that. I mean the guy wears pants that would fit the Big Ez.

I agree in that they looked terrible on Tiger. That being said, they look super comfy and think they could look good with shorts. As someone who walks his rounds, I do want to check these out. I have the running shoe version, and they are great.

That doesn't explain anything at all, if his white ones broke and he switched to black, that means he had a black pair with him.....

Nike Free sole = amazing
Nike golf shoes = amazing

These = ......a really ugly love child?

I can see where this makes sense. A lot of golfers want to be as close to the ground as possible and the free sole is designed to make it feel like barefoot, just need a little better design on the upper part of the shoe.

They look fine for a night at the range or maybe with shorts they would look good, but these look terrible with golf pants IMO.

Free sole = amazing for running and training, but for golf?

Not to mention, anyone else think he looked terrible with the black pants and white shoes Sunday?

Tiger+Woods+Chevron+World+Challenge+Final+YIf5JW1_Q2Ql.jpg

Looks terrible.

He has sported the black in the past, which makes this choice even more confusing.

Over the past few seasons you could argue that. I mean the guy wears pants that would fit the Big Ez.

That doesn't explain anything at all, if his white ones broke and he switched to black, that means he had a black pair with him.....

HEY GOLF GHOST? DO YOU LIKE THESE SHOES? I REALLY WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU LIKE THESE SHOES! DO YOU?

We know you dont like them.

Ghost-- the black ones broke.

They broke on Thursday though. He could have had black ones there by Saturday if he wanted.

Dumb argument....I'm dropping it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ah. Ooopsie. Possible, maybe they just didn't feel right. I have 3 pairs of the same shoe, and they all feel a little different.
I think the white ones broke, and he got them fixed.

Theyre prototype shoes. Maybe the black proto had an issue?

I like these shoes. A lot actually. Depending on the price and comfort, I will buy them. Also, I am going to look good wearing them. As did Tiger.

HEY GOLF GHOST? DO YOU LIKE THESE SHOES? I REALLY WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU LIKE THESE SHOES! DO YOU?

We know you dont like them.

Thread about the shoes, I talk about the shoes. God, you're sounding like a Habs fan.

Jacob Robertson said:

States he changed into the black ones on the 11th.

I like these shoes. A lot actually. Depending on the price and comfort, I will buy them. Also, I am going to look good wearing them. As did Tiger.

Sry but it will be impossible for you to look good wearing these...

Sry but it will be impossible for you to look good wearing these...

Nope. I would look real good. Because these shoes look nice. I look nice. Therefor, I would look nice wearing them.

I hope Tiger doesn't take the white shoes off until he loses. I hope he doesn't lose in 2012. I hope as he's winning every tournament like it was a video game, everybody screams that his shoes are ugly.

haters.gif

If they fit, I would wear them. And not because Tiger wears them, I kinda like them and they look uber comfy.

Hi does anyone know where i can pick up a pair of the white ones to wear with my khaki slacks?

Thanks,

JRod

Hi does anyone know where i can pick up a pair of the white ones to wear with my khaki slacks?

Thanks,

JRod

I was going to wear the white shoes with my camo cargo shorts.

Thanks,

JRod

Yes, and I will PM you the info. If we take Tiggers shoe style and combine that with Steve Strikers pants I think we will really have something working.

That site has them reversed. His black shoe broke in Round 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW32RhkiIkg

T
here he is in Round 2 on the 13th in white shoes. He doesn't don the black shoes the rest of the event.

Also, I can't believe we're arguing this.

T
here he is in Round 2 on the 13th in white shoes. He doesn't don the black shoes the rest of the event.

Anything to do with Tiger is controversial. People get ridiculous.

The haters clash with the superfans and chaos ensues.

T

We're not. Ghost is the one arguing. I also believe that it isn't against the rules to replace broken equipment during a round. With some exceptions. I know Hunter Mahan replaced a cracked driver last year with a spare he had in the car.

Where could one purchase these??? I'm really digging them for some reason...

Back