The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Zombie has one wild imagination. Ever see those movies he did? Whoa lol.

I think my first concert was... either ZZ Top or Phil Collins.

Oh yeah dude, I love horror flicks. I own House of a 1000 corpses and the Devil's Rejects. Love it!

What was everybody's first concerts?

Mine was Helmet and Primus. I thought I was going to get into the pit till I saw all the spiked boots and dog collars. I decided to hang back at that point. HAHA

Mine was Skid Row (with Bach), Ted Nugent, and KISS. Was a damn good concert, like em or not, Nugent and KISS can put on a damn show.

Oh yeah dude, I love horror flicks. I own House of a 1000 corpses and the Devil's Rejects. Love it!

Yes! Those movies are crazy. But he does them so well too. One day Im going to "get lost in the sauce" and watch those movies. They will have a whole new meaning.

Yes! Those movies are crazy. But he does them so well too. One day Im going to "get lost in the sauce" and watch those movies. They will have a whole new meaning.

Does sauce = shroom tea?

I can only listen to live Dave stuff, not studio, I honestly think the studio stuff is terrible and makes them border on the previously mentioned all sounding the same a.k.a. John Mayer syndrome. Live though? I like.

I did find O.A.R. only last year too and really like them the same way, live stuff is very good.

The concerts were really awesome. I think they liked to jam it out more in the earlier 90s.

I listened to O.A.R. a lot in college. I actually saw them at some small venues in Asheville a ton. One of my favorite was Southern Culture on the Skids and OAR at Asheville Music Zone. They sold out towards the end of college and I quit listening to them then. Their old stuff is really great.

Oh man, I think my first real show was a Hootie and the Blowfish concert. Or maybe it was Morphine. I can't remember. I've seen Phish probably at least 100 times. I even followed one of their European Tours. I was such a fun, free spirited idiot back then.

I think I have seen Phish about 20 something times. I don't remember most of them for some reason. HAHA

First concert was Chicago. They were pretty good. Last concert I saw was a couple years ago when The Eagles were in town for the Super Bowl. Might be the best concert I've ever been to. They played for an hour and a half, took a 30 minute break, then came out and played for another hour and a half.

The concerts were really awesome. I think they liked to jam it out more in the earlier 90s.

I listened to O.A.R. a lot in college. I actually saw them at some small venues in Asheville a ton. One of my favorite was Southern Culture on the Skids and OAR at Asheville Music Zone. They sold out towards the end of college and I quit listening to them then. Their old stuff is really great.

I agree with your post. Old OAR rocked. Good fun to see live too.

I'm into kind of rock-a-billy type stuff too. Love me some James McMurtry.

I agree with your post. Old OAR rocked. Good fun to see live too.

I'm into kind of rock-a-billy type stuff too. Love me some James McMurtry.

My first concert was O.A.R. circa 2000 at the Cleveland Agora Theater (dump). Had something like 250 people there and they were selling their new Souls Aflame CD on some fold up tables. I've been a fan since.

Jeez dude, I don't think I could handle some Rob Zombie on some herb.

Like I said, whole new meaning and outlook on the movie, maybe for the worse LOL

lol @ Help Mexico

White Zombie had some good stuff on screen for the beginning of More Human then Human. Got all the girls frisky.

LMAO, I bet they did. Rob Zombie is a freak!

HELP MEXICO!!

Lol. No Free Burma!

Dude it was cool. i wanted to punk Bono.

You guys see GWAR live? Now thats fun.

GWAR is stupid. That's like thechosen1 of bands. Lame.

wtc is GWAR?

Here's a band I cant stand. RUSH! ugh what terrible music.

Lol. No Free Burma!

Dude it was cool. i wanted to punk Bono.

You guys see GWAR live? Now thats fun.

They'd come to Tallahassee around this time of year, right after finals. Always wanted to just for the laugh, but never could justify spending the 10 dollars to get in.

GWAR is stupid. That's like thechosen1 of bands. Lame.

You need to stop right there! No way. Their concerts are awesome for some reasons I cannot get into. Yes a lot of it is dumb, their music overall sucks but man, there are some good things that come of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back