The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept to hard to dream about TMC. But I woke up thinking about it. Can't wait to see the videos, good luck everyone....filling the 13 open spots...this never gets old! I kid of course.....

I slept to hard to dream about TMC. But I woke up thinking about it. Can't wait to see the videos, good luck everyone....filling the 12 open spots next to Cookie and I...this never gets old!

QFT!!!

I promise to take some thick ass divots. I promise I will also probably shank at least 1 shot. I also promise to at least 3 putt 1 hole. I promise that I am going to have a ton of laughs. I'm pumped!!

If I ever get the chance I'm totally one upping you. I promise I will whiff the first drive due to nerves, slice the crud out of the second one from over swinging and 4 putt at least one hole which will probably be a par 3. :alien:

Safe travels mate! Looking forward to seeing you in a high chair to watch the video's level with everyone else.

Great ppost JB. I don't think any of us have forgotten the trailblazing captains and players of TMC version 1, and we are all greatful for the work they did which allows us the chance at TMC 2.0.

While the lucky 24 get to play the golf in the Morgan Cup 2, I feel that all of THP is definitely a part of this! It was a blast just being able to submit a video for submission to the Morgan Cup, and while I hope I am selected to Team Hackers or Team Paradise, even if I am not, in some form or fashion, I will be, just as I hope others are, active and involved in the Morgan Cup 2 activities.

Well said W.E, well said.

I can't believe the viewing party is in 3 days! I can't wait! The Morgan Cup is going to be amazing! Simply AMAZING! The first one was awesome and the scale of this one just blows my mind. 3 fantastic companies sponsoring 24 golfers playing 2 gorgeous courses! INCREDIBLE!

Well said doc.

When I actually sit here and just think about everything that will take place if selected, it is just very hard to fathom. Something is being done here that to my knowledge, has never been done before. The competition aspect of it is just a blast and nerve wrecking to think about all at the same time but then to think about actually being sponsored and being treated like these guys that we watch on TV every week is just unheard of. I have never been sponsored for anything in my life and I can't even get the words typed out to convey what this would feel like and what it would mean to an average golfer such as myself.

Sorry for the incoherent rambling, I just can't get over how amazing of an opportunity this is.

Well said doc.

When I actually sit here and just think about everything that will take place if selected, it is just very hard to fathom. Something is being done here that to my knowledge, has never been done before. The competition aspect of it is just a blast and nerve wrecking to think about all at the same time but then to think about actually being sponsored and being treated like these guys that we watch on TV every week is just unheard of. I have never been sponsored for anything in my life and I can't even get the words typed out to convey what this would feel like and what it would mean to an average golfer such as myself.

Sorry for the incoherent rambling, I just can't get over how amazing of an opportunity this is.

if its nerve racking now imagine how nervous it would be standing on the first tee lol

if its nerve racking now imagine how nervous it would be standing on the first tee lol

it was the most nervous I've ever felt on a golf course...no lie

No doubt about that man. I get nervous playing in the regular events at my club - this is a COMPLETELY different animal!

I don't know you, and have not had much banter with you, but, I really want you to get in as a player in TMC 2.0. I just think it would be awesome to have someone from across the pond be in this incredible event at the highest possible level.

I'm more nervous about being selected! If I get in, I am going to work on my game with my instructor till my hands bleed, my game will be top notch by July, I am confident in that! He knows about the MC and he has vowed to help me improve vastly. My nerves come (and came) from this process. I am nervous about my vids more than anything. HAHA

it was the most nervous I've ever felt on a golf course...no lie

I second this. I remember that I told ddec on the 3rd hole of our first round that my heart rate had finally started to come down from being raised on the first tee. It was intense.

I can't imagine how nervous I would be on the first tee. I really hope that I get in to enjoy this rush!

I don't know you, and have not had much banter with you, but, I really want you to get in as a player in TMC 2.0. I just think it would be awesome to have someone from across the pond be in this incredible event at the highest possible level.

thanks very much dude and yes it would be amazing to get in, hopefully you get in to so we can have a bit of banter on and off the course

thanks very much dude and yes it would be amazing to get in, hopefully you get in to so we can have a bit of banter on and off the course

We can definitely get some banter going off the course in support of the event whether we get in or not, but I would love to tee it up with you in Myrtle Beach next summer.

If I get in, I am definitely going to get lessons. I wish GolfTec would do a MC package for anybody that got in.

If I get in, I am definitely going to get lessons. I wish GolfTec would do a MC package for anybody that got in.

that would be cool. It would be cooler if I had a golftec near me

I can't imagine how nervous I would be on the first tee. I really hope that I get in to enjoy this rush!
I hope I can go off in the first group. Get the start over with and not have to sit and wait to get going.

I hope I can go off in the first group. Get the start over with and not have to sit and wait to get going.

I think going off last would be good, as long as someone else hits a crappy drive, plus then there is nobody left watching you.

that was kind of my thinking last year. Hit the very first tee shot. Though if I duffed it I would have been extremely embarrassed haha

I think going off last would be good, as long as someone else hits a crappy drive, plus then there is nobody left watching you.
I don't care if anyone's watching. I can hit good and bad shots in front of people or by myself!

i'd gladly hit first my thinking being.....

1. i hit a bad shot "so what" there is now more pressure on the guys behind me NOT to do the same.

2. i hit a good shot "so what" there is now more pressure on the guys behind me TO do the same.

that would be cool. It would be cooler if I had a golftec near me

What a great Idea seth. While youre at it, tell them to open one up near me...

Those Jerks!

I am going to try to start going at the beginning of the year. What is wonderful now is that I am no longer a beginning golfer, and hopefully my swing would only need tweaking instead of an overhauling.

Those Jerks!

I am going to try to start going at the beginning of the year. What is wonderful now is that I am no longer a beginning golfer, and hopefully my swing would only need tweaking instead of an overhauling.

I went through a complete swing change this year. Broke all the way down to a grip change and started over. I will be working very hard with my coach all winter to improve on a very specific area of my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back