Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manual release should be a red handle on a string hanging down. Can u take a pic of it with your phone camera and upload it? Maybe we can help.....

Lol..... I wonder if its the ASU cart girls???? HAHAHA

Dudes, I consider myself a fair mod but don't hate on Jay Z.

Who is Jay Z bro?

Cool! I read somewhere that Nick Watney was a big hick hop fan an I bet this dude is one of his favorites.

I'm sorry, I know some people like it and all, but I think they only call it rap because the "c" fell off. I've never got it.

LOL - I never heard that one before...pretty funny!

I can admit that I grew up in the Vanilla Ice, then Snoop Dogg era - good times! Honestly, I listen to almost everything but not a diehard for anything.

I'm a Hank Williams Jr. kind of guy myself :guitar:. Waylon & Willie and all them old boys.

I'm a Hank Williams Jr. kind of guy myself :guitar:. Waylon & Willie and all them old boys.
That's good music right there!

I have been sick since Sunday! I am finally getting over it, but the last two days have sucked. I am back at work today, which means a lot of catching up to do. On THP that is. HAHA

Our power is out and when I called they said it will be restored by 10:30am. I really hope they get this back on sooner. I have a ton of errands to run before the MC captains get here tomorrow and my car is now stuck in my garage!

Plus I can't work because i cant use my computer.

I recently put one of these in my moms garage so she wouldn't be stuck in the event an emergency arose while the power was out. There are quite a few manufacturers of them now.

http://www.lowes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&cId=SEARCH&productId=3460192&cm_mmc=SCE_gps-_-gps-_-gps-_-Chamberlain%203/4-HP%20Whisper%20Drive%20Battery%20Backup%20Belt%20Garage%20Door%20Opener&CAWELAID=1023963630

I recently put one of these in my moms garage so she wouldn't be stuck in the event an emergency arose while the power was out. There are quite a few manufacturers of them now.

http://www.lowes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&cId=SEARCH&productId=3460192&cm_mmc=SCE_gps-_-gps-_-gps-_-Chamberlain 3/4-HP Whisper Drive Battery Backup Belt Garage Door Opener&CAWELAID=1023963630

Heck I just go out there and manually lift the garage door. I suppose that's because, I am the Tower of Power huh? :D

Heck I just go out there and manually lift the garage door. I suppose that's because, I am the Tower of Power huh? :D

This is true, I'm surprised your sheer incredibleness doesn't blow the thing off it's hinges every time you walk into the garage :D

This is true, I'm surprised your sheer incredibleness doesn't blow the thing off it's hinges every time you walk into the garage :D

Well it actually kind of opens for me when I walk out the door out of sheer fear :D... Naw seriously you can lift up on that little handle on the inside and pull that sucker right up. Now getting the door up from the outside is a different thing :banghead:

Well it actually kind of opens for me when I walk out the door out of sheer fear :D... Naw seriously you can lift up on that little handle on the inside and pull that sucker right up. Now getting the door up from the outside is a different thing :banghead:

Haha, yeah that part is a little difficult ain't it! Moms garage is a little smaller now since we remodeled it and added some closets and a washroom, so she parks right under the door motor which makes reaching that red handle pretty difficult. PLus I'd rather my mom be able to punch a button than climb a ladder.

I probably could have manually lifted the door but I really didn't want to have to do that. Luckily the power came back and I was able to get out. Now I am at the car dealership getting my oil changed.

The downtime allowed me to get started on cleaning the house. I know I live a crazy wild life. ; )

writing Thank You cards sucks. Especially when you have a ton to write. I should have just taken out an ad in the paper or something haha

writing Thank You cards sucks. Especially when you have a ton to write. I should have just taken out an ad in the paper or something haha

We shall now call you Captain WomansWork.

hehehehe

Sorry ddec. You just left it hanging out there though.

co. holiday party on Saturday night....there better be enough adult beverages there to get me through spending personal time with co-workers ...looking at the menu, there won't be.....flask?

co. holiday party on Saturday night....there better be enough adult beverages there to get me through spending personal time with co-workers ...looking at the menu, there won't be.....flask?

Holiday party without adult beverages? WTH??

Definitely have a flask as a backup plan.

No booze? Oh that's just a travesty! I'd boycott it, tell them you're busy watching the Morgan Cup Viewing Party!

I have one on Saturday night too...but there will be tons of booze there and it's people I don't know so I can get as hammered as I want to!

I love the Holiday work parties. Somebody always ends up making out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back