Another great thread resurrection by Thainer.

Call me Cookie. Based on last name being cook, also a nickname for me as a kid playing soccer.

Even make my kids call me Cookie now. Wife must call me Daddy though.

Tappin' from my iPad!
With that 'stache, I dont doubt it.

Pale Hundy, Hundy, Thainer, Ginger Fluffer, TM..

A lady at work just got married, and her new initials are TM. Because my middle name is Charles, they called me TC for about an hour. I put a stop to that one lol
I have a new one for Thainer. Thread reviver.

On THP - Hawk, hawkster
At home - Ry
In high school - hawkdog

I didn't make the last one up.

On THP - Hawk, hawkster
At home - Ry
In high school - hawkdog

Don't forget Razr.

People call me by my last name. Maikis. And my hair color. Ginger. And the side from which I swing on the golf ball. Lefty. That's about it.

My name is Jeremiah. My customers call me Bullfrog. And my Friends/family call me Jake. Jake is a nickname my dad gave me when I was a baby and it just stuck. How he got Jake out of Jeremiah I will never know.

man ive had a billion of them
goat
every version of russ rusty crusty russle sprouts etc
daynja russ
amo-russ
odo-russ
humo-russ
glamo-russ
sack-baby (play on last name)
russell the love muscle
i could go on and on... i guess ppl like calling me everything except russ

I have had several mostley at work, one was Sloan given to me by a guy who could not say Malone, he had about 20 people calling me that and it actually stuck for about 25 years until I retired. Some called me tall kid, Big Daddy & Big Daddy Dawg, I answered to them all.

KABILLIONAIRE or you can call me Bill for short....

My friends call me Gypsy. It started as T Gypsy (name is TJ). It just had a ring to it and for years I have been Gypsy, the Gypsy, T Gypsy, etc. My mom calls me Teej.

My nickname in high school was phathead because I was thought to be very cocky especially when it came to basketball, and I also have a large head.

I had three. Ace - in college - baseball number (1). T and Tbone for the first name. All pretty good ones, but nothing special. My best friend had it tough though - his was booger. He could thank his older brother for that. Fortunately for him it got shortened as he got older to boog. His parents even started calling him boog.

On THP - Hawk, hawkster
At home - Ry
In high school - hawkdog

I think Hawkdog needs to make a comeback.

I never had a cool nickname, just always went by my last name, which is weird. Johs - pronounced Yo's.

Kongfrontation is my current. Prior to I've had Chakakong, vietkong, kublakong and always king kong

Kongfrontation is my current. Prior to I've had Chakakong, vietkong, kublakong and always king kong

I'm going to call you Chakakong from now on.

Esizzle was mine in school.

The guys at the local golf course called me Wild Bill for years. Now days it's Mild Bill :D

The guys at the local golf course called me Wild Bill for years. Now days it's Mild Bill :D

Some how I think Wild Bill still holds up well!

I was DoMan all through high school, but my boss called me TheDue during a meeting when I was 27 years old and that's all anyone has know me as since. (Except one good buddy that calls me A.D.D. - "all day duey", haha)

Back