The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

And good riddance. Nine years of mediocrity is more than enough. His clock management has been terrible, especially lately, and some of his comments over the years smack of throwing his assistants under the bus for decisions that the head coach should shoulder the responsibility for. He should go back to being a d-coordinator or coach in college, perhaps. NFL head coach just seems a bit over his head in the end.

And good riddance. Nine years of mediocrity is more than enough. His clock management has been terrible, especially lately, and some of his comments over the years smack of throwing his assistants under the bus for decisions that the head coach should shoulder the responsibility for. He should go back to being a d-coordinator or coach in college, perhaps. NFL head coach just seems a bit over his head in the end.

Yeah, cause that's what been holding the Jaguars back from dominating the NFL the past 9 years. Hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who Dat? You a Bengals fan?

Saints don't have a superstar? I really, really think New Orleans is probably the most annoying franchise in the game.

Who Dat? You a Bengals fan?

Saints don't have a superstar? I really, really think New Orleans is probably the most annoying franchise in the game.

I think the Cowgirls are the most annoying team

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

They don't steal Who Dat from the Bengals though! lol.

Really, I'll stop but I think they're a dirty team and I don't much care for their offensive leader right now. Jimmy Graham is tough though. He talks a lot of smack and when he was clocked last night, he got up. At least he backs it up.

Hater in the house.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Yeah, cause that's what been holding the Jaguars back from dominating the NFL the past 9 years. Hahaha

Tim Tebow WHAT? hahahahaha

Two game suspension for Suh without pay. Roughly 200K in fines. Maybe he will learn to tone it down just a bit.

Two game suspension for Suh without pay. Roughly 200K in fines. Maybe he will learn to tone it down just a bit.

He was just trying to regain his balance. Kinda harsh penalty for just slipping.......

He was just trying to regain his balance. Kinda harsh penalty for just slipping.......

Silly TMod. How bout them Cowboys! You live in Arizona and are from Mexico, you know you're a Cowboys fan, dont deny it.

I think the Cowboys could be a real threat in the post season. I wish Dez gave 100%, he could be unstoppable.

Silly TMod. How bout them Cowboys! You live in Arizona and are from Mexico, you know you're a Cowboys fan, dont deny it.

Lol. Dude I almost was. I was the only Bears fan on my res... haha. Really, if the Saints played the Cowboys, I'd cheer for them. I have class, maturity and can admit when I'm wrong.

Not at all. But it certainly hasn't helped. If you have a bad chef and bad ingredients you may as well replace the chef while you get better ingredients, too.

Now also being reported: Jaguars being sold to Shahid Khan, who previously attempted to buy a stake in the Rams a few years ago. Supposedly keeping the team in Jacksonville. We'll see about that long term. Doubtful. Gene Smith also sign and extension to stay on as GM for 3 more years.

Big day in J-ville.

They seem to be peaking at the right time. If it keeps coming together they might be the team that could take the NFC by surprise.

Hater in the house.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Lol.. I have a friend thats a Cowboys fan and he gets obnoxious esp when they lose so we always root against them

Lol.. I have a friend thats a Cowboys fan and he gets obnoxious esp when they lose so we always root against them

Good thing the Cowboys are on a nice winner right now. You shouldn't have to put up with any obnoxiousness for a while:) lol

Good thing the Cowboys are on a nice winner right now. You shouldn't have to put up with any obnoxiousness for a while:) lol

QFT!!! Does that make me an obnoxious Cowboys fan for doing that? hehe

Giants have no passion tonight. They look like the walking dead...
They knew they were up against it with those Saints and it showed all over their face from the start.

But, with that being said, Cowboys take a 1 game lead in the division and have a good chance at making it 2 games after this weekend (vs the Cards and NY has GB). Which leads into 2 weeks from now when the Giants come into Dallas probably trying to keep it from going to 3 games.

They knew they were up against it with those Saints and it showed all over their face from the start.

The Saints do not lose at home on MNF and the Giants knew that from the get go.....

Saints play like that in the playoffs and Green Bay will be watching them at the SuperBowl.

Saints play like that in the playoffs and Green Bay will be watching them at the SuperBowl.

Right now the playoffs go through GB and while that was a nice offensive explosion yesterday it was in a dome. Can they do that in the cold of Lambeau in January?

I wouldn't get ahead of yourself.

Kevin

This years Green Bay will be Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back