The second series is only just started here but is only on every 2 week's because of sports and other stuff so im just gonna wait for it on dvd. Gotta say I really enjoyed the first series bought it and it came with some really cool extra features

The girl that is lost, her mom needs to be ate by a zombie. She is so annoying.

Looking forward to finding out the story with the barn. Pretty sure the baby is Shane's, but I doubt paternity tests are available anymore. I agree that they need to stop searching for the girl...it's getting tedious.

I agree. She's super annoying. But ive found the whole series to be annoyingly slow and deliberate. They need to pick up the pace with this show already.

I agree. She's super annoying. But ive found the whole series to be annoyingly slow and deliberate. They need to pick up the pace with this show already.

Agreed, if it doesnt get any better I may check out.

Yeah, its gotten way too soap operahish ... time for more mass carnage!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah, its gotten way too soap operahish ... time for more mass carnage!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Oh yes. That is so long over due.
Instead of spending all their sfx budget on one killing (head exploding last episode/body being pulled apart) they should spend it on about 100 killings!

Ok so did I hear that the next episode is the season finale???? Seriously? I feel like I just got ripped off LOST style but even worse. A whole 6 episodes? LOL this show is a joke. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all this time at the dumb farm so the Asian guy could get some booty.

This is my last season if it doesnt get any better.

Ok so did I hear that the next episode is the season finale???? Seriously? I feel like I just got ripped off LOST style but even worse. A whole 6 episodes? LOL this show is a joke. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all this time at the dumb farm so the Asian guy could get some booty.

This is my last season if it doesnt get any better.

I'm pretty sure I heard "mid season finale", which is an oxymoron if its true. Pretty sure we're going to see some long lost relatives make their way out of the barn for that one.

I think the upcoming episode is the mid-season finale like golf4life said. The full season's order was 12 or 13 episodes. I guess they wanted to get away from zombies for x-mas and the show will pick back up in January or February.

I think Im going to decide after this next crapisode whether or not I keep watching. Its just so drawn out and slow. I want blood, gore and sex. Wouldnt mind some nudity too but since its not on HBO or Showtime I'll settle for the others. :alien:

I think Im going to decide after this next crapisode whether or not I keep watching. Its just so drawn out and slow. I want blood, gore and sex. Wouldnt mind some nudity too but since its not on HBO or Showtime I'll settle for the others. :alien:

I agree with you completely. They have one more chance to earn my business. I do like watching the farmer's daughter ride that horse though. WOW!

If the SOA were in this show, there'd be a whole lot of dead walkers son.

That I could watch. Then add Vic Mackey and Julius Peppers to the mix as the balls to the wall ex cops with chips on their shoulders but differing views on the ethics of killing "dead" humans... you have a hit show on your hands.

Wonder why they cant just call them zombies? Too scary? They're freakin zombies not walkers.

I'm with you guys on how slow it is. Seems like they've been searching for this girl forever, and thank God that Carl is finally done being injured. This next episode is supposed to be really good, so we'll see. Not a bad show though.

Alright, the ending of last night's ep was pretty darn good. But did we really need the first half of season 2 to get there? I think not.

Wow. The ending may have been enough for me to keep watching after the mid season break.

Wow. The ending may have been enough for me to keep watching after the mid season break.

Same here dude. That ending blew me away. Dont know how I didnt see that coming either. And now Shane is all going HAM on everyone. Rick might have to take him down.

Some of the episodes could have moved a little quicker, but this past episode opens things back up a bit. A season and half watched now and I guess I'll be waiting impatiently until Feb. for the next episode!

Some of the episodes could have moved a little quicker, but this past episode opens things back up a bit. A season and half watched now and I guess I'll be waiting impatiently until Feb. for the next episode!

I agree 100%. I was all but ready to give up until that last episode, stupid good ending.

This show rules. My nephew has read all the graphic novels. Though it's been a little different, he says hang on. And I guess they're not searching for the little girl anymore. lol. Now that was an ending.

Kevin

Watched Season 1 a few weeks ago on Netflix, and got caught up on Season 2 last night. I am hooked on this show now. I can see what you all are saying about it getting slow, but watching all the episodes back to back on the iPad while travelling kept me pretty entertained, as I wasnt waiting a week between episodes.

Same here dude. That ending blew me away. Dont know how I didnt see that coming either. And now Shane is all going HAM on everyone. Rick might have to take him down.
As soon as we found out about the Walkers in the barn, I knew that we would see someone we knew in there, didnt know if it was going to be the little girl, but kind of thought it might be the guy and his son that helped Rick out in the first couple of shows from Season 1, and we would see Rick have to take them down. Quite the twist though. Shane went off, and I thought the Old dude in the bucket hat was going to pick him off with his rifle from a distance.

Back