THP Fantasy Football Week 13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The season is winding down and the playoff races are as tight as ever. Teams making that final push to get in with only 2 weeks left to play in the regular season. It should be a fun finish.

Good luck everybody.

First of all, recap of week 12 for me:

WeWinSensTownBlog.jpg

My team even had the top point total in League 1! It looks like that trade of Carson Palmer for Victor Cruz is working out pretty nicely. :smile: Hoping to end the season with 3 straight wins.

Who's playoff dreams do I crush this week? GTL. Sorry Spank

Congrats on a victory Ary!

Thursday games did me in, and I left points on the bench and got a beatdown from GG. Had a nice win streak going, luckily I am still only a .5 game back from ddec.

4th and Drunk is red hot, 1 game out of the playoffs, even after losing my top 2 RBs to IR. Biggsy, help me out and finally lose one this week.

Who's playoff dreams do I crush this week? GTL. Sorry Spank

Team Dream Crusher! I like how you think. I will be doing the same thing this week. Unfortunately I have to send Ary and Ten Yard Fight right back to the losers column. Its ok he used to it there.

How about that Hanks? He out deandec lucked the master himself.

And that is why I will be taking QB QB WR WR next year.

Team Dream Crusher! I like how you think. I will be doing the same thing this week. Unfortunately I have to send Ary and Ten Yard Fight right back to the losers column. Its ok he used to it there.

Send em back bro. Don't want them thinking they are good or anything!

Ary, loserville wants you back bro! And Ive got your one way ticket too. If that sissy Vick would come back and play it might be easier too. Romo played with broken ribs, wtc.

Ary, loserville wants you back bro! And Ive got your one way ticket too. If that sissy Vick would come back and play it might be easier too. Romo played with broken ribs, wtc.

Team Texas is a freight train out of control right now. How about that Victor Cruz?

I'm on borrowed time man.....my team is a fraud but don't tell them that.

btw- Drew Brees is good

Team Texas is a freight train out of control right now. How about that Victor Cruz?

That dude is turning out to be pretty good. Too bad deandec didnt keep him, he could have used him last night. But who would have thought Brees would have 36 points? THIS GUY!

so many things could have changed that outcome for our matchup. Stupid fake FG call in the 1st qtr...wtf is that all aboot? Not to mention the one WR screen where Nicks ran for about 25 yards but like a moron stepped out after about a 4 yard gain. Idiot

Oh well, still leading the division, nothing really changed in the top part of the standings on that side of things.

Thanks for that -10 from the Giants defense last night. I almost benched them going into the game last night but decided not to. Good thing M. Colston got that 10 points back to make up for that crap. I had a terrible week but hung on for the W over Spaceman. Time to go defense shopping perhaps.

so many things could have changed that outcome for our matchup. Stupid fake FG call in the 1st qtr...wtf is that all aboot? Not to mention the one WR screen where Nicks ran for about 25 yards but like a moron stepped out after about a 4 yard gain. Idiot

Oh well, still leading the division, nothing really changed in the top part of the standings on that side of things.

Good thing you didnt start the Giants defense like puttin4-10

Some people need to lose. That would be nice

Good thing you didnt start the Giants defense like puttin4-10

how bad did they look last night? Their front 4 vanished, their LB's were awful, and I don't think their secondary made the trip
they could find themselves almost completely out of the mix within the next 2 weeks.

how bad did they look last night? Their front 4 vanished, their LB's were awful, and I don't think their secondary made the trip
they could find themselves almost completely out of the mix within the next 2 weeks.

Just making the Cowboys path to the playoffs that much easier.

Just making the Cowboys path to the playoffs that much easier.

typical Cowboys move is looking too far ahead. But if Dallas wins @ARZ and Giants lose against GB they would have a 2 game lead. Then they face off the following week. IF the Cowboys were to win that one they'd have a 3 game lead with 3 to go. Not to forget the 3 teams ahead of the Giants for a Wild Card spot. The Giants are in trouble and so is probably Tom Coughlin unless things turn around

WTF was I thinking? I would have been so pissed if that cost me the game!

I picked up a different D this week simply because my defense was playing against Green Bay and I know how many points they can put on the board. I would do the same thing against NO. But I also got lucky because I was able to pick up the defense again the Bears which worked out just as I planned with lots of picks. : )

are you taking down the Reggie Bush Fat Head today and putting up a Beanie one ?

I picked up a different D this week simply because my defense was playing against Green Bay and I know how many points they can put on the board. I would do the same thing against NO. But I also got lucky because I was able to pick up the defense again the Bears which worked out just as I planned with lots of picks. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back