Happy Birthday Ole Gray!

Happy Birthday Gray! You are truly a great member of this site and one of my favorite people to share a shuttle van with. Hope you have an excellent day buddy :)

Happy Birthday Ole Gray! Have a great day you silly old man.

Happy bday man!

:birthday: Sorry a little late !

:birthday: Sorry a little late !

lmao it's just 09:00 a.m. and I got all day :D. Thanks to all you guys and the very kind comments. I love ya all !

edit: oh by the way, KellyBo started this thread late last night before midnight and today is actually my B-Day. Make sure you catch the cool video she did for me on page one!

Happy Birthday OG!!

Happy Birthday old boy

Happy 35th OG!

I was counting in Dog Years...... lol

Happy Birthday Gray! You are truly a great member of this site and one of my favorite people to share a shuttle van with. Hope you have an excellent day buddy :)

I remember the first time I met Hawk. KellyBo and I rode together in the shuttle van to PGA National and I had told him I was the Mayor of Gray, Ga.:laughing: I was just kidding him but I hooked him like a 10 lb bass.

He told me after we had partied the first night after our round of golf to not let the people of Gray see any pictures of you partying and all. KellyBo told Hawk, "ole gray is not a mayor" and you should have seen the grin on his face.

Happy B'Day!

Happy Birthday!!!

How can you remember stuff like that but you can't remember where you put your teeth? :alien:

I remember the first time I met Hawk. KellyBo and I rode together in the shuttle van to PGA National and I had told him I was the Mayor of Gray, Ga.:laughing: I was just kidding him but I hooked him like a 10 lb bass.

He told me after we had partied the first night after our round of golf to not let the people of Gray see any pictures of you partying and all. KellyBo told Hawk, "ole gray is not a mayor" and you should have seen the grin on his face.

Wow it's only 9:18 am and this thread is already at 5 pages you are a popular guy!! Happy Birthday!!! Go Team Nicklaus!!

Wow it's only 9:18 am and this thread is already at 5 pages you are a popular guy!! Happy Birthday!!! Go Team Nicklaus!!

Thanks sweety! Team Nicklaus for the win :blob:

Everyone just knows they better post now before OG goes to bed. 3pm comes early these days.

Happy B-day to one of my all time favorite people here on THP. You're a great guy and I'm glad I know you!

Happy Birthday dude...:D

Great video KB! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OG!!!

Ole Gray turns 61 in 43 minutes so I thought I would go ahead and post this tribute to him that I've been working on tonight. He's already gone to bed so he won't see it until his birthday anyway.

I hope you have a great birthday Ole Gray. I Love you!

Thanks P4B and I can honestly say the same for you buddy:friends:! The cool thing about this wonderful sight is the family you grow over the years. So many kind people you meet and become lifetime friends with. It's special and I can't THANK JB & GG enough for creating this gem for us to enlarge our family on. Heck this site is an awesome Birthday present because of meeting folks like you all!

KB, that was an awesome video. happpy birthday OG!!! I am happy to call you friend. OG is one of the nicest and besy people I have ever met and I am one lucky person to know him!

Back