The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JRod and I noticed it. The camera was on him for like 30 seconds. There're posts a couple pages back. Very humorous.

Kevin

Ahh. Sorry for the skim. Pretty random that they would continue to air that.....but, I agree, that is humorous.

Ahh. Sorry for the skim. Pretty random that they would continue to air that.....but, I agree, that is humorous.

And no one said a word. It was great.

Kevin

Come on, Chiefs! Punch this one in there!

Kevin

Why did they let that 20 seconds run off the clock after the last first down?!

Kevin

Dwayne Bowe is a POS...

Dwayne Bowe, you sir, should be punched in the nuts.

Defense only allows 13 points and we still can't win at home. I gonna get me a Rodgers jersey....

Fault is all on Bowe on that last play...he puts his hand up like he's going deep, and then doesn't even go for the ball????? Wow, that's busch league.

I just realized why I am now a fan of how Tebow wins football games. It's because that looks like how I would play the position. I can't throw either. Most likely I couldn't read a defense to save my soul. The best I could do is run for my life. I would have to work harder than my peers to over compensate for my lack of talent. The best I could do is run like I was being chased by a huge rolling boulder.

But I would be chasing more tail - just another reason why I am not Tim Tebow.

I just realized why I am now a fan of how Tebow wins football games. It's because that looks like how I would play the position. I can't throw either. Most likely I couldn't read a defense to save my soul. The best I could do is run for my life. I would have to work harder than my peers to over compensate for my lack of talent. The best I could do is run like I was being chased by a huge rolling boulder.

Blugold, FTW.

Local sports radio guys this morning said that the San Diego kicker wasn't urinating, he was Peebowing. ha

I think he does what he's asked to do. He's set up to fail and instead he's winning. He can throw the ball and he can certainly read defenses. Why do you think the Broncos are running the ball effectively? That's a result of him reading the defensive ends. I love it. The kid has been thrown to the wolves and he's winning. It's what he does. His best offensive weapon is a dude named Eric Decker????

I think he does what he's asked to do. He's set up to fail and instead he's winning. He can throw the ball and he can certainly read defenses. Why do you think the Broncos are running the ball effectively? That's a result of him reading the defensive ends. I love it. The kid has been thrown to the wolves and he's winning. It's what he does. His best offensive weapon is a dude named Eric Decker????
I don't know what it is for sure, but I'm finding myself rooting for this Bronco team. Mainly because of what you said here, he was setup to fail and yet he's winning. His coach and GM just threw him in there to shut the fans up and he's not having any of it, he's playing hard as hell and winning games. I like it!

Exactly! Plus I look at it like this, he dictates what happens out there. You have to respect his legs and his throws are starting to find a home more often. I just love it. I absolutely love it.

Who Dat!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I love a fired up Tmod.

I just know the Saints need to lose! Lol.

Did you see the golden child, Blaine Gabbert, get benched yesterday? He's got all the throws.

Did you see the golden child, Blaine Gabbert, get benched yesterday? He's got all the throws.

He is way better than Tebow. Gonna win them more games too!

He is way better than Tebow. Gonna win them more games too!

He really is. I hear the city has embraced his benching. I also heard that Gabbert's more effective in a West Coast offense, so it's probably good that the Jags will be a West Coast franchise in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back