Cleveland 588 CB Forged Irons

I'm so glad we got to see some in-hand pics. They really changed the first impression I got from the promo pics. I'm interested in them in a big way. They are the closest irons Cleveland has to what I've been playing and I want to see how they compare. Can't wait until May to hit them.

Dang, these have the same sexiness that brought me to buy the Z-Stars. Plus these have Zip Grooves and Laser Milled Technology? Sign me up!

I don't know if I'm crazy or not, but i find i keep going back too this page to look at these clubs. My favorite looking Cleveland's by far, I want :)

I guess I'm alone, I don't love them quite as much as I thought I would. They are still a good looking iron, but I expected it to be love at first sight, it isn't quite the experience I expected.

Another nice set from Cleveland! Man, they are REALLY stepping up their game with all this new stuff coming out.

I can't stop checking these out.

I can't stop checking these out.

I am feeling the EXACT same way. Told my wife that I will likely own these one way or another. I think they would be a perfect fit for my game and they definitely meet my eye nicely.

Something about the cavity back just oozes smoooooth.

I wouldn't mind knowing the lofts. Is that information handy?

i wouldn't mind knowing the lofts. Is that information handy?

irons

3 21
4 24
5 27
6 31
7 35
8 39
9 43
pw 47

I kind of thought the lofts would be more traditional on these.

Nice, I like those #'s.

Player's irons baby!!!

I kind of thought the lofts would be more traditional on these.

I am hoping the PW starts in that 47 range and works down from there.

JB posted the lofts a couple of posts before.

JB posted the lofts a couple of posts before.

Thanks man - I missed that. And they are exactly what I wanted. Loving it!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Those irons look awesome! I can't wait to try them out in the Spring.

Thanks man - I missed that. And they are exactly what I wanted. Loving it!

Tappin' from my iPad!

No problem. The best part for me: it's a forged iron, so I can jack the lofts up if I want too :p

No problem. The best part for me: it's a forged iron, so I can jack the lofts up if I want too :p

Exactly! I would bend them 1* strong. The days of being a TM homer are over, I want these.

John Deere Tap'n...

That's a huge hair piece!

Great looking set of irons, I can't wait to check them out!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Sorry buddy, just popped into my head, lol. No doubt these are beautiful, can you picture these with the graphite shafts, oooh my!

These look really sharp and I bet all the players clubs fanatics are going ape shat over these beauties :blob:

Like the lofts they went with, about the same as similar styled irons out right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love the looks of these!! I cant wait to hit them. Although, I am not liking the TT shaft option.

True Temper DG.

Back