Cleveland 588 CB Forged Irons

i love the looks of these.

Love the classic look of these!

Those pictures are really good. The range turf looks fantastic. I bet these babies can carve up some turf too. I love the head shape of them, so freaking classic but with some modern grooves baby!

I have dreams about how these will perform in that regards lol. They look like mean!

Looks like they have the laser milled grooves like the wedges do. Oh I love those grooves!!

I really like the looks of these babies and looking forward to hearing about how they perform. Now there is something else for those chosen to represent Cleveland/Srixon for the Morgan Cup.

Looks like they have the laser milled grooves like the wedges do. Oh I love those grooves!!

I saw that as well and it excites me. Wonder how they wear compared to typical iron grooves.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I saw that as well and it excites me. Wonder how they wear compared to typical iron grooves.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I was wondering if JB could inform us on them? What would worry me is the contact with the ball(scuffing easier or not)

Pretty nice looking stick.

I think this head paired with the C Kua shaft might just be perfect

Love the look of these clubs, i'd love too hit them

Really looking forward to these beauties.

A very nice classic look to them, very sharp. Looks like they could throw out some divots!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love them. Looks like a decent size cavity and that laser milling looks great. Cannot wait to swing them!

What a classic looking iron. I think that's my favorite part about them. Get out and hit those tomorrow JB.

What a classic looking iron. I think that's my favorite part about them. Get out and hit those tomorrow JB.

Tuesday they will get a work out. Tomorrow is short game practice.

Love that high toe and simple cavity. They'd look awesome with a little paintfill too.

No paintfill from me. Just unbox them and fling turf with them.

HOLY CRAP. Those are gorgeous. I love the fact that you can see JB smiling as he is taking the picture of the clubs. Look closely hahaha.

Love the clean, classic look of these. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after some swings.

OH YEAH, those are some BEAUTIES right there all right !!!
GREAT looking clubs !!

I wonder how much forgiveness I'd have to give up from my G20's to game those .......:confused2:

but they sure is PURTY !!!

Is there a more progressive company producing clubs right now than Cleveland? These are sweet and there's no doubt about the quality and performance. I'm with TC, these look like they could cut a hair piece large enough for P4B.

That's a huge hair piece!

Great looking set of irons, I can't wait to check them out!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I log on to THP and this is the first thread I see!!! Freaking georgeous!!! I want to hit these in a bad way.

I wish I could game something like these

Very nice looking iron. They will be on my list to try out when they hit the market.

Back