Cleveland 588 Wedge with Miyazaki Graphite Wedge Shaft Review Thread

Worm cam was acting like Hawk late night at Hooters. Great chip Jake. I saw the 588 yesterday and now must have it

Nice vid P4B! Almost close enough for a gimme.

Jake that was a GOOD video of that chip ....

I woulda gave you that putt!! you didn't even put the camera down, You Da Man !

Great chip buddy! Looks like you're used to the lighter wedge and doing just fine,

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Jake - thanks for that video buddy. It's really a sharp looking club all around.

Man these are nice looking wedges. Nice vid BTW
But $229.00 is on the expensive side and while I'd love to give it a go, think I may need to stick to my vokey! : (

Man these are nice looking wedges. Nice vid BTW
But $229.00 is on the expensive side and while I'd love to give it a go, think I may need to stick to my vokey! : (

If you compare Vokey to 588 in similar shaft and options I believe the price will be very similar.

If you compare Vokey to 588 in similar shaft and options I believe the price will be very similar.
May be right! (trying to find excuse to purchase!)

I like the your JB Logo ... very kewl

anyone else having problems getting to the http://www.clevelandgolf.com/mycustomwedge/ site? the cache says it's from Nov 24, 2011 19:46:10 GMT.? I created a couple of saved wedges and when I try to pull them up I get the apache server error? Are they in process of moving to mycustomwedge.com? records show Registrant:Cleveland Golf thru godaddy but still get the godaddy default page.

Last edited:
Back