The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it's not Keystone. :)

I got called Keith Stone today...not sure if my friend was calling me a trailer trash redneck or really smooth.....

I'm about to make myself a freaking epic treat. Haven't really had anything sweet for a few days. Now it's time lol.

Can't remember when or where I first saw the Techno Viking, it was a while ago on another forum, but the dude is a FORCE. He rules the streets.

Kevin

I want a cailifornia christiana republic jumpsuit, except I dont want to look like OEM while wearing it.

ONEZ-DAY-2-0407-RETOUCHED-klein.jpg

bZDGr.jpg

Magical European. Imagine if she and Techno Viking made a baby.

But all shes doing is standing in the sand. Technoqueer would be unimpressed.

But all shes doing is standing in the sand. Technoqueer would be unimpressed.

Yeah, but the point of that picture is that the shadow of the flag cast below her, gives her the appearance that she's on a floating carpet or something. I'd love to see you call Techno Viking a technoqueer to his face.

Yeah, but the point of that picture is that the shadow of the flag cast below her, gives her the appearance that she's on a floating carpet or something. I'd love to see you call Techno Viking a technoqueer to his face.

No kiddin dude its an illusion. Wtf are talking about this for? Thats the whole point of posting the picture. And why would I do something stupid like that?

I just saw an ad for Hank Haney's Path finder, looks like he added Sara Brown (Big Break) to the commercial. She only appeared in a few shots, but it was the first time I noticed it.

I just saw an ad for Hank Haney's Path finder, looks like he added Sara Brown (Big Break) to the commercial. She only appeared in a few shots, but it was the first time I noticed it.

Fantastic view of the... path finder, lol. YW!

"wow, great swing there...." tool. Rich, tool with a hot wife though.

We received an offer on our house last night. Potential buyers are trying to low ball us, fortunately for me, my wife likes to play hardball. We've had tons of showings and good feedback so we're cautiously optimistic that it can still sell for our intended price relatively soon.

I didn't know my wife so so competitive, first fantasy football, now hard balling house buyers. I may send her down to Orlando to help JB buy his new ride.

wow now for some reason I want to buy the path finder too!

No kiddin dude its an illusion. Wtf are talking about this for? Thats the whole point of posting the picture. And why would I do something stupid like that?

b/c you're a disgruntled employee.

Booked my Black Friday round at some course near Erica's folks' house in Indiana. Could be the last one and I'm going to try and go out on a positive note.

Booked my Black Friday round at some course near Erica's folks' house in Indiana. Could be the last one and I'm going to try and go out on a positive note.
Hawk, during the off season maybe you could do beer reviews? :)

gl on the finally!

Hawk, during the off season maybe you could do beer reviews? :)

LOL, I'm too loyal to my brand! I'll still review since I can do range and monitor testing. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and get a few more times out, but it's not looking super promising.

gl on the finally!

Thanks! I like golfing with her Dad, so that will make it even better.

Oh sweet. They just announced on Eyewitness News New York that they woun't be checking the shoes of children under 12 getting on planes today. I'm all for doing it, but announcing it on the most watched news in the most populated area in the country seems like you're asking for trouble.

Maybe they really are, and theyre trying to trick people into doing it.
Oh sweet. They just announced on Eyewitness News New York that they woun't be checking the shoes of children under 12 getting on planes today. I'm all for doing it, but announcing it on the most watched news in the most populated area in the country seems like you're asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back