A Special Person Is Moving On

Sorry for your loss. Seems like she was a wonderful wonderful person. My best to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss JB. It sounds like your GMa was an amazing woman who lived a long and happy life.

I can only hope to live the full, rich life she had. Here's to celebrating what sounds like a wonderful person and a wonderful life lived.

Sorry for your loss JB, having lived to 103 is quite an accomplishment. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

My prayers are with you and the family. She lived a long and fruitful life and changed many people on her journey.

JB you have brought a tear to my eye, by far one of the most heartfelt things i have ever read, it is easy to see how much she meant to you. I am so sorry for your loose. You and yours are in my prayers

Sorry to hear that JB, I know how much she meant to you and my condolences to you and your family for the loss of a great woman.

Reading your tribute to your grandmother, made me think about the "Dash Poem". I think your grandmother understood the dash better than most. You are a very lucky man to have had her in your life JB. So sorry for your loss but so happy for the gain you had from such a wonderful person.

So sorry to hear this JB. My thoughts are with you and your family. My grandmother did not make it to 100, just a couple of months shy, but when she died, someone said something to me that made me realize just how full a life she led. Just think of everything she saw in all of that time. When you take the time to do so, you will realize it is staggering. Combine that with a loving family, and she was truly blessed. I know it is hard to not be sad, but try to celebrate her life instead of mourning her death. If you need me, I am here via PM or phone. Again, my thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear this JB.

I am sorry to hear that Josh, it's always tough to lose a loved one right before the holidays. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm very sorry to hear it JB. My thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear about your loss JB. Times like this are tough but you have so many good memories to keep you all through this. You and you family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry for you loss JB and Morgan. It is quite apparent her values will continue to touch many people for years to come.

TapAhoy!

I cannot express anything more deeply or profoundly than the flood of love from the people in this forum already has. Celebrate her.

i am very sorry to hear this!!

I am sorry for your loss JB.

Sorry about your loss JB.

Better to celebrate then mourn.. glad she lived a full life

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

My condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your loss, JB. The conversation you were able to have with her sounds like one that you will hold with you forever. Celebrating the memory of her and the life she lived is a wonderful way to honor her.

Sorry for your loss JB. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Sorry for your loss JB :/

Back