Big Break Ireland [Spoilers]

Does anyone know over what time period they film big break?

Was wondering this myself. 2-3 weeks???

ETA: Oops....saw Christina's reply after I posted.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just started watching Big Break because nothing else good is on. I'm a bit late to the party, but it's okay.

Julian with some great touch, but needs to get off of the tee box better in order to beat Mark. If he was able to hit a few more FIRs and GIRs in the opening 12 holes, he'd be 4-5 up on Mark IMO.

This is intense. Mark's an idiot.

their carts keep changing...I swear...I think

Big finish there. Pretty good one.

Crazy finish - congrats Mark!! What a 2nd shot on the playoff hole. Guts to hit it again...

Tappin' from my iPad!

Congrats to Mark! Glad to see one of my favorites on the show won!
Julien played a heck of a round, but Mark just outplayed him. He had everything going on. Truely a train that could not be stopped.

Congrats to Mark! Only fitting for an Irishman to win it all. He'll be stoked to be able to play in his home championship.

Wow, didn't expect that outcome, but great for Mark. Overall, I'd say it was a really good season of The Big Break. Solid playing.

Well i never saw Mark winning, But congrats. Jules seems too go a little crazy on his long shots but damn his short games amazing.

A lot of pressure. It was a great finale. Props to Mark for coming back in the play off hole after the disaster on 18. Gutsy second shot.

A lot of pressure. It was a great finale. Props to Mark for coming back in the play off hole after the disaster on 18. Gutsy second shot.

The only thing I could think the whole time that ball was in the air was "Tin Cup Tin Cup Tin Cup Tin Cup"

That was a good finale. That Canadian chipped like a Cheesehead, but in the end, the Irishman got him. Cool how he gagged on his shoes on the lat two holes, then during the playoff drilled that one on the green from 230. That was fun to watch.

Kevin

Julien talked himself out of the win. He's a great scrambler but has too many negative thoughts going through his head.

I would NEVER have gone for that green in 2 the first time. The second time it was if you want the win you have to take it ! Cool finish, that shot from 230 didn't clear by much. Tough shot for anybody with an iron, especially a low ball hitter like the Irishman, Mark. The same thing happened to me on the 71st hole of our club championship 3 years ago, I was standing in the middle of the fairway with a 7 iron in my hand 150 out to a pin tucked in the right rear corner and my opponent hit a shot from an impossible lie in the deep rough on the green, so I said to myself, go back, get the 6 iron, hit a knock down fader to the pin, tap in birdie and steal the tournament ! As I was pulling the club, I said to myself, thats the stuff real champions are made of !!!! Well, unforunately, I hit it over the back of the green, made a double and lost the tournament by 1 shot. I'll never forget that shot !!! Decieded to keep my day job and continue to be a good dad to my children because thats the stuff REAL champions are made of !!!! You can always find a positive, but sometimes it's tough !!!!

So glad Mark won it!

I think Julien should stick to hustling on courses/country clubs. He comes off as someone who is cocky and that works out as long as he is the best person in competition. Once he's not that seems to go out the window. I think he needs help in the mental aspect if he wants to be competitive on a tour.

That was fun to watch. Well done, Mark. Mallory is still my personal fav, but you were close!

Congrat's to Mark, wouldn't have picked him to win.

Back