The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie. I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed. He!!, I would probably tell my wife she could watch, join in, or leave, but it's gonna happen.

lol @ miracle in the alcohol isle

90% of the reason I watch the show HOUSE every week.......:D

I seem to recall her being in the OC 6-7 years ago, dont remember her ever looking like that.

and for the record I only watched a few episodes, back when we were first married and only had 1 TV

that died a quick death

Not gonna lie. I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed. He!!, I would probably tell my wife she could watch, join in, or leave, but it's gonna happen.

Word! I think I would make my wife either join or join in.

I keep noticing that I am carrying my driver or my wedge around the house...its starting to get creepy because I dont even notice I am doing it let alone have a reason to be doing it.

what in the? lmao

Megan Fox was more attractive before plastic surgery. Hands down.

Kid on our wrestling team got kicked in the head last night during practice.....last I knew he was in the ICU at Albany Medical Center in a Medically induced coma with a severe concussion and several fractured vertebrae. He had to be airlifted.
He knew his name and birthday last night, but they put him back under I gues.....scary stuff.

The guy that (accidentally) did it was pretty upset I guess for the rest of the day....

That really sucks. I haven't heard of anything so bad in wrestling. I've seen some pretty bad ones, but nothing like that. That really sucks.

Well aren't you the BIG talker! :D

Say hello to my friend, the Techno Viking!

Those people with shopping bags were brave to walk through that techno inferno.

LMAO! One more. I've watched this over and over again. I think this dude is Tmod's brother.

I have been working in my craptacular basement. I am trying to make it a man cave so I hung some putters on the wall and all my THP memorabilia on some shelves. It's my hang out and I can putt in peace. I also organized all my tools and now I feel very manly.

Erica asked me if I wanted some candles down there. I thought she was joking, but I guess she was serious. I asked her if they had beer in them and she got the hint.

hahaha. I love watching people get hurt. It just never gets old.

God bless her hawk. She has good intentions.

Hahaha. Yes she does. She's all happy for me, but I think it's because the boy can't stay away from the manliness and she can watch Sexy City in peace.

I have been working in my craptacular basement. I am trying to make it a man cave so I hung some putters on the wall and all my THP memorabilia on some shelves. It's my hang out and I can putt in peace. I also organized all my tools and now I feel very manly.

Erica asked me if I wanted some candles down there. I thought she was joking, but I guess she was serious. I asked her if they had beer in them and she got the hint.

Sounds awesome Hawk. That last part was funny.

Beer scented candles...may be on to something here.

I bet if you set me on fire I'd smell like a beer scented candle.

I bet if you set me on fire I'd smell like a beer scented candle.

I tried that while you were sleeping and it in fact smelled like bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back