The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough they go way back to the "good old days" that everyone seems to clamor for. The south is full is blue laws.

--
tapatalk

I hate them. They annoy me.

I hate them. They annoy me.

Agreed. It's more society than government though, local government is often more of a reflection the community. Start a petition man, get your hands involved in changing it.

--
tapatalk

I keep noticing that I am carrying my driver or my wedge around the house...its starting to get creepy because I dont even notice I am doing it let alone have a reason to be doing it.

Agreed. It's more society than government though, local government is often more of a reflection the community. Start a petition man, get your hands involved in changing it.

--
tapatalk

I would, but I don't even live in the county. It's one of the ones next to mine. Not really my place to intrude.

I would, but I don't even live in the county. It's one of the ones next to mine. Not really my place to intrude.

I would make a comment to to that last sentence but this isn't the debate room :)

--
tapatalk

Wtf is a blue law?

In some areas here in the states you can't buy booze of any sort on Sunday. Car dealerships can't sell cars on Sunday, that sort of thing.

In some areas here in the states you can't buy booze of any sort on Sunday. Car dealerships can't sell cars on Sunday, that sort of thing.

Not just those. All merchandise I believe. Everything's closed except a few things.

In some areas that is correct, and it dates way back in history.

Yes indeed. Sucks.

I don't watch much pro basketball anymore, but I just saw where there is a dude named Andrei Kirilenko, who wears the number 47. This gives him the coolest nickname of all time... AK47.

I'm probably way late catching onto this.

I don't watch much pro basketball anymore, but I just saw where there is a dude named Andrei Kirilenko, who wears the number 47. This gives him the coolest nickname of all time... AK47.

I'm probably way late catching onto this.

Yep. Sorry to say but AK has been around for a while. Still a great nickname though, no matter how much time passes. And he was a very versitile player at one time. Not too much anymore.

I remember staying with some friends in D.C., we had gone out to a local Octoberfest, and had a good time. On the way home we stopped by the grocery store to grab some beer since we were having a bonfine when we got home. We grab some beer, then run upstairs to grab some other stuff. We walk to the counter and the guy says he can't sell it to us after midnight. We look at our watches and it is midnight on the dot. HE says sorry, but the computer won't let us ring you up. He then says "I saw ya'll carrying those upstairs and knew you wouldn't have time to get back down here in time to check it out". You couldn't give us a warning that you couldn't sell it after midnight.

We stayed sober.

Yep. Sorry to say but AK has been around for a while. Still a great nickname though, no matter how much time passes. And he was a very versitile player at one time. Not too much anymore.

The name sounded familiar, I just had missed the nickname.

I'm sure you wouldn't have been jealouse when he got beat up in Vancouver recently. We're use to the star's filming moves here but lippy off to people about how awesome you are in a bar is not advisable.

Yeah that probably wasn't the smartest move on his part. Not sure it was worthy of getting beaten up but maybe he popped off a bit too much

Miracle in the alcohol isle!

rNdKh.jpg

Whoa!!! ^^^^

That's priceless! haha

Haha that started my morning off right

See any difference here? Better or worse?

683247_460s_v1.jpg

uhh.....

She should have got that hammer thumb lengthened.

It looks like she has no left arm......

How about this?
olivia-wilde-hot8.jpg

Olivia Wilde :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back