THP Fantasy Football Week 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How awesome would it be if we could trade inter league? You could have Rodgers vs Rodgers lol

Tapatalked from my iPhone 4

That would be insane

Great win p4b. Gotta get my team back on track here. Slipping a little bit. Tough few weeks for me.

Lol, I was just thinking I might need to make a major move to make the playoffs. Want to trade offers for 4 days without getting anywhere again?
sure, I'll start!

Hey Tmod, remember when we played this year? I destroyed you like you and I would Sanora dogs bro. Good times.

Hey Tmod, remember when we played this year? I destroyed you like you and I would Sanora dogs bro. Good times.

It's because my Kevin Smith plan didn't hatch as planned. In time we shall be rematched. I have the best team I think ever assembled and you'd probably agree.

Lol I have no idear how much longer I can keep this up.

It's because my Kevin Smith plan didn't hatch as planned. In time we shall be rematched. I have the best team I think ever assembled and you'd probably agree.

Lol I have no idear how much longer I can keep this up.

I hope we meet again. Two gargantuans, bound by a love of Julius Peppers, set to do digital battle for the ages.

Well looks like I'm down to my third QB of the season now that Cutler is broken.

Hey dmb since we are bottom dwelling do you want to have a yardsale trade? It might spice things up for us the rest of the year?

Well looks like I'm down to my third QB of the season now that Cutler is broken.

Hey dmb since we are bottom dwelling do you want to have a yardsale trade? It might spice things up for us the rest of the year?

Sorry Danny, I really hoped Cutler would play great for you buddy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

come on tom brady. Lets just cool out. You can manage to have a bad night.

I hope we meet again. Two gargantuans, bound by a love of Julius Peppers, set to do digital battle for the ages.

Same here dude. We love #90 and taquitos. And good food. And beer.

This game is making me nervous!

Sorry Danny, I really hoped Cutler would play great for you buddy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

No worries dude, he got me 20+ in that game. It happens, now colt mccoy can lead the ninjas.

--
tapatalk

Brady and Gronk coming up big for me again tonight, down by 4 pts to thelate1 stil.

Thought I had this one. Welker has 0 frikken points right now. Bum!!

Yeah you're team not beating hanks hurts my team. Stupid FF and now Yorkey gets a win. I can't believe i lost to those scrubs!

That's really good for me in a different league.

My THP team league decided to have a bye week. I was tied with no one going tonight and my opponent only having Bowe. He caught a pass on the first play. Wife says, "well it's over." Yep, unless he throws a couple of picks and maybe a fumble for good measure. :D

mannnn I knew this would happen but it's fine just makes things harder for me in the remaining weeks

Need 1 more points to tie, 2 points for the W.

...and that should do it!

BYE weeks are done, finally have a full stable of RBs to compliment my WRs. Ready to make a run!

Yeah you're team not beating hanks hurts my team. Stupid FF and now Yorkey gets a win. I can't believe i lost to those scrubs!

I just need to avoid missed field goals and fumbles right now, and this is over. Sorry Yoccos, doesn't mean I don't love you, just love me more.

I just need to avoid missed field goals and fumbles right now, and this is over. Sorry Yoccos, doesn't mean I don't love you, just love me more.

Lol. It's ok, I'd give anything to start Breaston over Damian Williams but I wouldnt have anyway. It wouldve been Breaston over Bennett. Who knew Hasselbeck would go down. I'm just bitter. I hate your team. I hate the other 4 I lost to as well haha.

With a W tonight, should move in to 2nd place behind DDec. Closing in...

With a W tonight, should move in to 2nd place behind DDec. Closing in...

You may get into first if Battle gets 1 more point so Kmac beats Ddec. If that happens, I will be a half a game behind you.

Edit: just checked and you will be a half a game back if Kmac gets the W, not in first.

You may get into first if Battle gets 1 more point so Kmac beats Ddec. If that happens, I will be a half a game behind you.

Edit: just checked and you will be a half a game back if Kmac gets the W, not in first.

Right, half game back, getting screwed by the early season tie I had. Well, guess that tie is better than a loss though.

OMG!!! Battle with a big run on the last play of the game to give Kmac the win over Ddec!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back