Status
Not open for further replies.
You could not be more right.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Transformers Dark of the Moon_1.jpg

I'm pondering this.

Tapatalked from my iPhone 4

Dangit, don't make me go rent this movie!

I'm sure if you went on Youtube and did a search for Rosie Hunting Whitley transformers 3 and looked for an interview about her giving Megan Fox a run for her money (COUGH) you would be able to find what we're all referencing about.

I have the next week off from school... So much golf to come. Damn the cold or it would probably be 36 per day.

Just had two buddhist monks come in wearing blaze orange robes. I've never seen that color won before and I really wanted to ask them but didn't want to seem intrusive, plus I'm in uniform so it could've looked unprofessional.

Maybe they were going deer hunting...

I have the next week off from school... So much golf to come. Damn the cold or it would probably be 36 per day.

I have to go Monday thru wed. Thursday friday off......

We are the only school district in the county with wednesday school this week

Great job Tadashi! I am happy you found your way to THP :clapp:

He thought it was the milestone thread! You gotta give Ole Gray a break, he beat some old woman in golf today!

He was so shocked he beat them that he lost his mind apparently. :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Has anyone gone to see the Trans siberian orchestra AWSOME!! Took my wife last year for christmas was worth every cent every one should see them atleast once...:clapp::clapp::clapp:

So I checked out the holiday cheer thread from last year. That thing was freaking awesome! Can't wait to get in this year.

Per Biggsy's avatar, I think he may have done something REALLY funny.

Michael Bay has a style and he sticks to it.

Michael Bay makes me loathe the movie industry.

Her opening scene never made me more jealous of Shia LeBeuf. I hate that guy with a passion just because of the series.

I'm sure you wouldn't have been jealouse when he got beat up in Vancouver recently. We're use to the star's filming moves here but lippy off to people about how awesome you are in a bar is not advisable.

Michael Bay makes me loathe the movie industry.
I'm sure you wouldn't have been jealouse when he got beat up in Vancouver recently. We're use to the star's filming moves here but lippy off to people about how awesome you are in a bar is not advisable.

Thats a fact! I'm in Regina Tuna, there are no movie starts here.

Here's a topic for banter: How does everyone feel about Blue Laws?

I'm genuinely curious because I discuss this with my dad frequently. One of the neighboring counties has Blue Laws, and I don't think I like them much. Now that Wal-Mart is opening at 10PM on Thanksgiving night, my dad thinks there should be laws against that as well. I say that if a company wants to open then, they can do as they wish. My dad thinks Blue Laws should be national and holiday-including. I don't.

Maybe I'm just bitter because the only Golfsmith/Golf Galaxy in the area are in said county, and the Blue Laws stop me from making trips on Sundays. I hate it. Anyways, what do you guys think? I'd really like to know.

Fact: I would rather stuff my ears with carrots then listen to Nickelback. They are gawd awful.

Wtf is a blue law?

No shopping on Sunday and certain holidays. Halifax has it and I'm not a huge fan but that's more because of my life style then any other objection.

Wtf is a blue law?

ST said it well. A law with religious origins. It is just the government trying to take control of the economy in my opinion. Why should the government tell stores when they can and cannot be open?

ST said it well. A law with religious origins. It is just the government trying to take control of the economy in my opinion. Why should the government tell stores when they can and cannot be open?

Oddly enough they go way back to the "good old days" that everyone seems to clamor for. The south is full is blue laws.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back