THP Fantasy Football Week 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this, the rest of what you said is just blah blah blah. I like you too Yoccos!

Lol. Dangit. We're just so likeable its hard to talk trash. But i'm not impressed by any other team but mine. I have assembled greatness.

you never know deandec Battle might get shut out tonight. Wouldnt surprise me one bit with how this season has gone.

nah, they have to try to run the ball. Who knows WTF they have a QB. He'll get the needed pts. I just hope he gets 1 or 3. I'd hate to have a tie. This isn't soccer

The funny thing is, if Foster is not on a bye, you may be getting blown out right now.

nah, they have to try to run the ball. Who knows WTF they have a QB. He'll get the needed pts. I just hope he gets 1 or 3. I'd hate to have a tie. This isn't soccer

No idea who's starting at QB either. Heck maybe Battle is starting at QB/RB. Nor is this the baseball All Star game, no ties.

The funny thing is, if Foster is not on a bye, you may be getting blown out right now.

How do you figure? Smith would be in for Ware and Foster would be going HAM.

No surprise, ESPN FF scores were jacked up all day yesterday.

Damn AP, you better get healthy quick.

No surprise, ESPN FF scores were jacked up all day yesterday.

This week should jus tbe a draw. I'm so sick of losing its making me angry. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. And my team is flat out the best. Grossman would be proud.

This week should jus tbe a draw. I'm so sick of losing its making me angry. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. And my team is flat out the best. Grossman would be proud.

did you read what OEM and I have said? This isn't soccer or the MLB All-Star game. There are no ties

How do you figure? Smith would be in for Ware and Foster would be going HAM.

I was thinking Smith would not have played.

Take your ties to the futbol thread TMod they arent welcome here, this is real football.

We need Rex Grossman to go HAM the last 6 weeks of the season and we all will be fine.

I agree. Long Live Rex Grossman!

Attention league 3, my entire roster is up for trade, I'd like to make a big splash before the trading deadline!!!

Attention league 3, my entire roster is up for trade, I'd like to make a big splash before the trading deadline!!!

Lol, I was just thinking I might need to make a major move to make the playoffs. Want to trade offers for 4 days without getting anywhere again?

How awesome would it be if we could trade inter league? You could have Rodgers vs Rodgers lol

Tapatalked from my iPhone 4

Lol, I was just thinking I might need to make a major move to make the playoffs. Want to trade offers for 4 days without getting anywhere again?

What positions are you looking for? I cant say my whole team is up for grabs but i will atleast look at any trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back