Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things I've worried about for zero seconds in the last month:

Trash talk
Losing

Trash talk
Losing

You are so used to losing you don't even worry about it anymore? That's just sad.

Trash talk
Losing

Considering you only know 2 of your competitors, you can afford to be really smart.

Trash talk
Losing

That is because you've been on a month long bender

I have to drink to suppress my feelings of sadness for the 14 losing participants that are about to be picked!

I don't even know what this means.

You have no idea who you are competing against. All you know is that you have to beat Closetotheground77 and ddec.

Me too. I was talking with some of the panel this weekend and they know the pressure.

Yeah, I bet you are! I think having the impartial panel of judges was a great touch, it makes ir fair for everyone and you don't have to buy a months worth of Advil for all the headaches.

Keeping it real!

I can't believe Chunky would downplay your bender like that. Doesn't he know that you are the one who taught Charlie Sheen how to party?

I can't wait for the 3rd. The viewing party is going to be phenomenal. Sounds like there were a lot of videos entered.

You have no idea who you are competing against. All you know is that you have to beat Closetotheground77 and ddec.
Don't your realize that it doesn't matter? The only reason the other two teams are being picked is because there actually has to be an event before Team THP takes the trophy!

Don't your realize that it doesn't matter? The only reason the other two teams are being picked is because there actually has to be an event before Team THP takes the trophy!

I thought it was for THP staff members to pretend to have friends for a weekend.

I can't wait for my team to finish 3rd. The viewing party is going to be phenomenal. Sounds like there were a lot of videos entered.
You need to have at least a little confidence that your team can beat chunky's team.

I thought it was for THP staff members to pretend to have friends for a weekend.
We don't need friends. We're awesome.

So what I hear you saying is the the other 14 to be chosen are just pawns in this game. Last time a played chess my pawns took down the king. Check mate and match

So what I hear you saying is the the other 14 to be chosen are just pawns in this game. Last time a played chess my pawns took down the king. Check mate and match
Not pawns. Filler.

Yeah, I bet you are! I think having the impartial panel of judges was a great touch, it makes ir fair for everyone and you don't have to buy a months worth of Advil for all the headaches.

It was important to me, that is for sure. No matter what, we know that some will insist things are not fair or there is bias, but we will continue to try to treat it the best way we know how. Having tour players that have never been on THP was a good start I think.

You signed up, what does that say?

I hope team THP realizes that they will lose before they actually do. It would be much easier for them if they had already accepted it at the time of defeat.

Good is good and Smalls is on fire today. I hope we can share sometime on the course my man!

You signed up, what does that say?

My closest friend is TC's mom. She said I kiss like him. I was hoping to put a face to it.

Whole bunch of nonsense being throw around in here.

Listen. Just like every band needs a Danny Bonaducci to really highlight the awesomeness of David Cassidy, the Morgan Cup will need a supporting cast to display Team THP's domination. We all have our roles in this thing.

looking forward to seeing these videos, im sure there will be a few epic ones in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back