Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

I'm nobody important but we need an announcement to get this thread popping again!!

Here's one....Team Jones for the WIN!!

Hear this...Team Hogan will win the whole thing! How is that for an announcement, BROCK :D

Congrats Dev....Twins!!!! Good for you

Hear this...Team Hogan will win the race to finish second to Team Trevino! How is that for an announcement, BROCK :D

FIFY Tadashi :act-up:

Congrats Dev on your new family additions good buddy :clapp:. I would have loved to have met you and played golf with ya but man this is an awesome occasion so enjoy your new family :friends::thumb:.. I promise ya dude that Team Nicklaus will represent and make ya proud :golf2::thumb:

Thank you all for the kind words and the understanding. I hope to meet all of you someday in the future.

congrats Dev thats awesome sorry you won't make it down...

Naw. We are like a hurricane, we come in, throw our weight around, piss people off. And most important intimidate others.
So when does the intimidation begin? Is that it???
The intimidation is that loud booming voice you have to crank up the volume to hear! hahaha

Its for good reason. Just found out my wife is due with twins in early July. Hopefully my golf career isnt over..lol
Ummm, the outing is in May! hehe

Congrats Dev on your new family additions good buddy :clapp:. I would have loved to have met you and played golf with ya but man this is an awesome occasion so enjoy your new family :friends::thumb:.. I promise ya dude that Team Nicklaus will represent and make ya proud :golf2::thumb:

I am not happy the Dev can't make it, but I completely understand. But, Gray, maybe JB will put me in his place.:bananadance:

Hear this...Team Hogan will win the whole thing! How is that for an announcement, BROCK :D

I think that is a pretty good announcement but I think we need to stick to factual announcements!!

I am not happy the Dev can't make it, but I completely understand. But, Gray, maybe JB will put me in his place.:bananadance:

I think that would be an awesome idea my friend! After all we were Team mates in October and pulled off a win. Let's do it again huh partner :thumb:

Its for good reason. Just found out my wife is due with twins in early July. Hopefully my golf career isnt over..lol

Great reason for golf to be put on hold

Congrats Dev!

Team Faldo is still going to win! I'm sure it will eventually sink in for the rest of you guys not lucky enough to be a fellow team member. Once we tee off and you guys see the way Team Faldo plays you will for sure realize what I'm talking about...

Congrats Dev, that is quite a pair! Good luck with everything and hope to meet you some other time.

Hey JB/GG how about an update on if the teams are going to be changing and when we might find out how this competition will be scored?

Hey JB/GG how about an update on if the teams are going to be changing and when we might find out how this competition will be scored?

While it would be nice to know how scoring will happen, I can't fathom a scenario where the Black Knights don't come out on top.

We explained above that we are waiting on some information from the resort and then will announce the teams and who will be changing.

While it would be nice to know how scoring will happen, I can't fathom a scenario where the Black Knights don't come out on top.

The Army Jump team is coming to the event! Hmmm or is that the Golden Knights :D?

How about this scenario.. this event!! I think we will have Mrs. Biggsy have a little chat with her hubby..LOL

We explained above that we are waiting on some information from the resort and then will announce the teams and who will be changing.

I remember JB, that was a couple of weeks back, I thought you might of heard something and with the excitement of MC entries and playing golf with LPGA stars this got missed. I just wanted to check.

Team Nicklaus is going to win this outing so easy you guys will not invite us back.:blob: I mean you will all be crying the blues come Sunday night after we kick your butts off Cypress Point :eek:... Too bad but that's the way the old ball bounces when you are messing with power .. You get shocked :bulgy-eyes:

Team Nicklaus is going to win this outing so easy you guys will not invite us back.:blob: I mean you will all be crying the blues come Sunday night after we kick your butts off Cypress Point :eek:... Too bad but that's the way the old ball bounces when you are messing with power .. You get shocked :bulgy-eyes:

Ole Gray, I think I will give you your meds early tonight sweetie. You are delusional!

About the only way og's team wins is if they do play all their golf at cypress point, wherever that is.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

About the only way og's team wins is if they do play all their golf at cypress point, wherever that is.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Too funny! Ole Gray has totally lost it!

Back