Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

DUDE!!! 4 1/2 hours to go!!! Get on it!!!

I know man. The pressure is on!!! I've been kicking around ideas and just hadn't settled on one. Now, I'm forced to settle on an idea and actually I decided to use the simplest of the ones I had. Don't you worry, I'll get them in on time.

Ugh I forgot to do my video when I was at the course today wtg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Jeff - yur making me nervous !

Ugh I forgot to do my video when I was at the course today wtg

Better get on it Matty! I need as many 15+ handicappers to send in videos as possible!

I had a whole thing planned out for the course. Now my promo video is gona suck!

Hurry up! It takes a bit of time to upload to Youtube, so don't start uploading at 1130!

Matty, don't pass up this chance dude. Make that thing and get it in.

I'm thinking I'm thinking

When I made the first video, my sw said it was 30 seconds. AWESOME. Uploading it to youtube though somehow got another 1 second added to it. Youtube must "do something" to an uploaded file that adds time/data, whatever. DANGIT! So using youtube I chop of 1/2 a second(a little off the front. a little off the end). AWESOME!!! I upload it and youtube says it's 30 seconds. THEN, when I hit play the 30 changed to 31 #%^$#@$$$###$$$$$$## sass-a-frassin-ragg-a-fraggin@#$%!@#$%@#$%$. Choppin' off another 1/2 second from the end really put it very close to ruining my final "effect". But, it worked and youtube and I finally agreed. VERY STRESSFUL!!!!!

When I made the first video, my sw said it was 30 seconds. AWESOME. Uploading it to youtube though somehow got another 1 second added to it. Youtube must "do something" to an uploaded file that adds time/data, whatever. DANGIT! So using youtube I chop of 1/2 a second(a little off the front. a little off the end). AWESOME!!! I upload it and youtube says it's 30 seconds. THEN, when I hit play the 30 changed to 31 #%^$#@$$$###$$$$$$## sass-a-frassin-ragg-a-fraggin@#$%!@#$%@#$%$. Choppin' off another 1/2 second from the end really put it very close to ruining my final "effect". But, it worked and youtube and I finally agreed. VERY STRESSFUL!!!!!

Hearing these stories has me suddenly very glad that my videos ended up short of the mark.

I believe if you trim your clip using youtube it takes a little time to update. It won't show a change immediately but it will go through.

When in doubt, couldn't you just attach the video to email as long as it's not stupid big?

Someone better tell thechosen1 that he cant autodraft the video like he did the THP Fantasy Football draft.

I feel relieved now that mine are done and sent. That was a lot of editing and redo's to make it under 30 seconds.

James Cameron wasn't available to write the concept and direct my movie. It shows...

Is there cheese involved, you should be rolling cheese balls into a hole. I'd vote for you if you did that.

Shoot, I barely went 2d...

We don't have the technology in Wisconsin yet.

just emailed gg my videos... good luck all ill be down as a coly. no way am i getting in with my crappy videos.. 0 creativity.. my own fault for procrastinating.. atleast i can say i tried

Back