The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will not be a list of who entered. We will not announce how many entries we get. If people want to make that known, they are certainly able to.

I filmed my finals today, but I have filmed before today to get the feel. I hope everybody gets them in!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Haha, I am guessing you subscribe to TCs YouTube?

Precisely! Saw the email when I was at the range this morning and watched it on the spot. Freaky....but funny. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Posted in the vid thread as well. Don't forget the time it takes to upload to Youtube. Mine were 30 seconds on my computer and after uploading one was 31. If I waited to the last second I'd be up a creek.

Posted in the vid thread as well. Don't forget the time it takes to upload to Youtube. Mine were 30 seconds on my computer and after uploading one was 31. If I waited to the last second I'd be up a creek.

Had the same problem. Didn't think twice about it cause it was 29 seconds on my end, but jumped to 32 when on Youtube. I was incredibly fortunate to get it in a day early so GG could say something to me and I could edit it.

Damn, I beeter get started on mine now.

You procrastinators are driving me crazy hahaha! Now I know how my mom felt.

I want to keep a list of those who made their videos on Sunday and see which ones make it

I did some re-thinking and talked to a friend and viola two videos are in and received... good luck everyone!!

Nice WR, good on ya!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I can not wait to see some of these. Good luck to all the entrants!!!

One minute of videos for 9 months of fun, banter, rep'n, building relationships, possibly getting used to your gear....these are just a few of the perks for getting picked to be in the Morgan Cup

gonna be cool to see the viewing party.
i hope i'm not busy that night *fingers crossed*

Good luck all. Ill need lots of it so send some my way :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Less than an hour for you stragglers. Good luck!

One minute of videos for 9 months of fun, banter, rep'n, building relationships, possibly getting used to your gear....these are just a few of the perks for getting picked to be in the Morgan Cup

Well said.

Can't wait to see all of this play out. It's just getting going!

30 minutes everyone

Good luck to everyone who entered. This is an exciting time for THP and the forum members!

Just hit SEND on my entry. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!

Mines in as well! Good luck to all and to all a good night!

Mine are done and have been in for over half the day.,..now I just keep second guessing myself...LOL

Well, I just entered. Definitely not funny entries, I went the sincere route and hopefully it pays off. Whew! Glad I am done with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back