The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dammit!

Actually, We've been out of the house since 10 this morning. This is not how I prefer to spend my Saturday's. I stood at a parade for about 3 hours, with a 50 pound 3 year old on my shoulders, waiting for the damn Santa float to cruise by. Then we went "window" shopping. I'm cranky right now, real cranky.

I don't care for parades. Except the Memorial Day parade. For years we do this 4th of July Parade in the little town where my sister lives. All the surrounding towns send their fire departments. They all blow their horns and sirens. Very annoying. This last summer I skipped it an played Erin Hills. I liked that better.

The story of my Occupy My Coach protest is in the rant thread. I was peaceful, but determined.

Kevin

Well, not really my goal but reading reviews, listening to shows, and commenting on each daily definitely adds up. This is truly my home away from home and i enjoy the folks here both on and off the forum. Good people!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ah mcook you should know im only messing with you I have come to enjoy your posts on a daily basis. I never ment to offend and apologise if I did

Ah mcook you should know im only messing with you I have come to enjoy your posts on a daily basis. I never ment to offend and apologise if I did

No worries at all my friendly Irishmen! Looking forward to seeing your MC videos - would be crazy if you made it and some "international flavor" was there!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I just hung a new mirror in the bathroom, unlike Esox, I lost my "occupy my lazyboy" today. I am however still wearing my robe and slippers so thats a win a figure.

Post wh***.

Promises, promises. We do need Jake to post more, he's the only one of Team THP under 10,000 posts.

Thats pretty weak on his part. Come on Jake get your head in the game.

Who are you calling a post wh*** Smalls? :D

That is weak on puttin4aprayer's part. Needs to stop partying with the friends and get his head in the game.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm actually going to be close to Jake in a few days, Regina is just north of North Dakota. Maybe I will send him a telegraph while I am out there in the boonies and tell him to post more.

I'm actually going to be close to Jake in a few days, Regina is just north of North Dakota. Maybe I will send him a telegraph while I am out there in the boonies and tell him to post more.

He only posts anymore to brag about his mo.

Tappin' from my iPad!

53 guests? jeez.

Waking up at 230 in the morning getting a call from a buddy needing me to pick him up at the bars...
Yeah course I'm a nice guy and did it. Just didn't want to hear the drunk stories from him knowing they aren't true.

In honor of TC's and my long/annoying day I purchased a 6 pack of the Champagne of Beers to bolster my normal Saturday night Keystone party.

I'm back. Started new job this week n been working 12 hour days

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Wow team THP is going after their own. Guess we know who the "Omega" on the team is... sorry Jake :(
Only in the Banter thread WR. We'll go after anyone who goes camping! hahaha

Thats true, camping is weird. "Lets go be poor for the weekend" "Sounds fuN!"

Thats true, camping is weird. "Lets go be poor for the weekend" "Sounds fuN!"

I gotta agree with both of you, my old boss used to go camping but he went in a Prevost motorhome. For those that don't know they look like this inside..

prevost-motorhomes.jpg

Now THAT is camping the right way!!!

I gotta agree with both of you, my old boss used to go camping but he went in a Prevost motorhome. For those that don't know they look like this inside..

Now THAT is camping the right way!!!

I would only go camping in a motorhome or camper or motel/hotel. Screw those tents!

I love making videos with the flip, but they need to develop some "slimify" software to get rid of the 50 pounds the camera added to me today.

--
tapatalk

I love making videos with the flip, but they need to develop some "slimify" software to get rid of the 50 pounds the camera added to me today.

--
tapatalk
It's one of the big complaints from a lot of Flip users!

Car is packed with table, chairs, and Smokey Joe. Chuck is pattied. Chips and buns are bagged and strategically placed for easy remembering. Cheese and various condiments are bagged and in frig next to pattied chuck. Beverages are ready for a quick morning coolering.

Tickets and parking pass are in my wallet fold. Warm clothes are layed out and ready for donning.

Tomorrow we roll to Lambeau to spectate the Packers battle with the Buccaneers.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back