Morgan Cup Fence riders....Get your videos in!!!

Good for you Duey. I just want to know how in the world you're going to edit your videos down to 30 seconds. Hehe! Best of luck to you!!!!!!

Glad to see you are going for it Duey!! I hope you make it!!!

Thanks man, its a "kid in the candy store moment" just thinking about making it.

Good for you Duey. I just want to know how in the world you're going to edit your videos down to 30 seconds. Hehe! Best of luck to you!!!!!!

Haha, may have to cut it down to "Hi, I'm Duey"

I got mine made yesterday, so today will be edit and turn in day. I post this here because this is where I voiced not being able to go, but there is simply nothing I want to do more right now than make this team and join my brothers/sisters of THP at the second ever Morgan Cup. It may take selling my boat, excess golf equipment, girl friend and cat to get there, but I will find a way. Over this last 2 1/2 years I've been lucky enough to be a part of and see the unbelievable growth of this great site and NOTHING would make me happier than to be apart of its history through the Morgan Cup.

I can only hope my editing skills are even remotely workable because my camera skills simply suck, haha

Glad to see this Duey. A great THP'er and I look forward to watching it

Glad to see this Duey. A great THP'er and I look forward to watching it

Thanks Chunky, I may have to take you up on some editing help PM's. My video editing skills will really be put to the test after just watching these, lol

Get these things in guys! It's not that hard! I did mine (filming, upload, and send) all last night! Like they said, the editing aspect is not taken into account, it's all about what's actually said!

Thanks Chunky, I may have to take you up on some editing help PM's. My video editing skills will really be put to the test after just watching these, lol

I will definitely try and help you dude. I have found that Windows Movie Maker is pretty easy

Duet and clsmooth will get it worked out.

I'll be gettin mine in sometime today. I'm hoping to not have to even worry about editing. I'm going to practice a couple times, make sure my timing's right and just do each segment in one shot. That's gotta be easier than trying to edit down, right?

I will definitely try and help you dude. I have found that Windows Movie Maker is pretty easy
YouTube has a decent basic editor too, I just did this in a few minutes:

I'll be gettin mine in sometime today. I'm hoping to not have to even worry about editing. I'm going to practice a couple times, make sure my timing's right and just do each segment in one shot. That's gotta be easier than trying to edit down, right?

I don't really think the editing is all that tough between Movie Maker as Chunky mentioned or even right on YouTube, but if you can do it right out of the box thats great. I'm pretty used to the camera, but the camera is not real used to me, lol.

Man Smally, nice job and the swings coming along well too I see.

I don't really think the editing is all that tough between Movie Maker as Chunky mentioned or even right on YouTube, but if you can do it right out of the box thats great. I'm pretty used to the camera, but the camera is not real used to me, lol.

I had fun making my video for HOD using I-Movie on the mac. I need to get some more knowledge and mess around with the program a bit more.

I had fun making my video for HOD using I-Movie on the mac. I need to get some more knowledge and mess around with the program a bit more.

All these editing programs are gettings to easy to use. I'm stuck on an older version of iMovie that I have some frustrations with, but I still get the job done. I'll be getting my videos in tonight/tomorrow morning.

as my father would say "if your not in you cant win"

Lot's of new experiences in trying to put a vid entry together today. New flip to figure although not that hard . Great tips and support from a helpful forum member and finally getting hooked up online with youtube. Gave it a shot

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

I appreciate your post Tadashi and I agree with it to an extent, but even with installments the money prohibits some of us. With the entry, flight, and hotel a kid with a ton of student loans (myself) simply cant justify the money when I know that after I graduate next May with my MBA I will be paying off over 50K in student loans. I have to try and save as much as I can and I really hope that the MC continues and one day when I have a steady job that I can commit to something as amazing as this.

I really appreciate all the hardwork and energy that goes into the MC and I think its an unbelievable opportunity and the coolest amateur golf experience thats out there, but at this time I simply cant do it.

I mean no disrespect to anyone nor am I discounting your post at all, just kind of explaining one guys view on it

Check your PM's, TexasHacker.

Well, no production value, life got in the way, but my vids are in! Woohoo!

Good deal, d. Good luck!

Well, no production value, life got in the way, but my vids are in! Woohoo!

I'm with ya lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Back