Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

What's the difference between unlisted and public? Why can't it be public.

If public, anyone can see. If unlisted, only someone that you give the URL to can see.

After 12/3, I will set mine to public and anyone can see on my YouTube channel.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ah, I see. Thanks.

JB, during the viewing party, will those of us watching from home be able to see the videos, or will the camera be focused on the judges and captains?

JB, during the viewing party, will those of us watching from home be able to see the videos, or will the camera be focused on the judges and captains?

Has not been announced as of yet. We are working on a few things about it.

Are you working on the webcastng aspect?

Is there going to be a special low level camera just so that we can see what Chunky and Dean think aboot the video's or are booster seats on the menu?

Is there going to be a special low level camera just so that we can see what Chunky and Dean think aboot the video's or are booster seats on the menu?

How did I know someone was going to say that. haha

Finally got my videos shot! Such a relief. My promo video is almost done uploading, then I will upload my other video and the nervousness can grow even more as we being the waiting game. As a procrastinator it is always good to finally get something done at the last minute and know it will be turned in on time. Now to get to get started on my homework that is due this evening, haha.

Finally got my videos shot! Such a relief. My promo video is almost done uploading, then I will upload my other video and the nervousness can grow even more as we being the waiting game. As a procrastinator it is always good to finally get something done at the last minute and know it will be turned in on time. Now to get to get started on my homework that is due this evening, haha.

Congrats - great to hear!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I love hearing all the people saying they are getting their videos in!

The more the merrier. Keep'm coming

Refilming tomorrow. Had such a better idea occur to me. More creative too!

I'm pretty sure showing the panel your O-face isn't going to be a good idea.

Finally did mine, lol. Did them both without scripts in one take. A bit of planning in my mind beforehand but that's it. I think that was better to get my real feelings across, especially in the audition.

Did mine today on the course, got home and found out the audio was terrible because of the wind:banghead:

Tomorrow I am busy all day so I guess I'll be doing everything at the last minute......arrrrgh

Did mine today on the course, got home and found out the audio was terrible because of the wind:banghead:

Tomorrow I am busy all day so I guess I'll be doing everything at the last minute......arrrrgh
Oops. Hope you're able to get them done on Sunday.

Getting down to brass tacks here folks. Still time to put those mugs on video

Just watched my video a couple times, I am thinking of re-shooting it with another idea that I had. I think with my current video I was too concerned with being funny than getting some quality information across. I've got another idea that I had thought of that I think will be better because it will be more about the company and what they have to offer rather than a video that takes the attention away from the company.

Just watched my video a couple times, I am thinking of re-shooting it with another idea that I had. I think with my current video I was too concerned with being funny than getting some quality information across. I've got another idea that I had thought of that I think will be better because it will be more about the company and what they have to offer rather than a video that takes the attention away from the company.

Good luck with those final touches!

I had that problem too at first. Luckily I watched my videos and realized it. I filmed with a Flip, so I had the camera man hold his hands up both sides to block the wind from hitting the speakers. It was impossible to not hear any wind but you can still hear everything that I said. Not that I said all that much... LOL

Tomorrow is the day. Hope that everyone that is shooting this weekend is able to get them done

I just realized that I won't be able to watch the viewing party! I have my company christmas party on Dec. 3rd. Man I was hoping I could too.

I just realized that I won't be able to watch the viewing party! I have my company christmas party on Dec. 3rd. Man I was hoping I could too.

That sucks bullfrog! I think you should ditch! hahaha. As for the rest of you guys...HURRY UP!!! 37 1/2 hours left to the deadline!

Back