I get to test out a new Titleist Prototype golf ball

That's awesome! Was this a contest or something? How did you get selected?

That's awesome! Was this a contest or something? How did you get selected?

Titleist actually sent me an email that they were going to be in the area doing a testing and had a survey for me to fill out if I was interested, then they would make their selections. I am on a list somehow, which is kind of cool. I got a similar email during the summer but never followed up on it since we were going to be out of town during the testing.

Titleist actually sent me an email that they were going to be in the area doing a testing and had a survey for me to fill out if I was interested, then they would make their selections. I am on a list somehow, which is kind of cool. I got a similar email during the summer but never followed up on it since we were going to be out of town during the testing.

That's really cool, I'll have to check into that, though I doubt they do a ton of testing up here in WI

Pretty cool, Chewie! Should be an interesting experience! Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the prototypes.

Awesome! Have fun.

I also received the Titleist invite. My tee time is 8:10.

Love playing woodmont, and hope we have some good weather.

That is awesome. It would have been great if we were in the same group.

Tell us how it went!

That's outrageous! Way awesome.

wow that really is cool!

I wish I had put in for this as it would have been a cool little trip and have the opportunity to test some new balls!

That's pretty cool man, have fun and keep us posted!

Congrats and have fun.

Congrats mc, glad you have finally decided to join in on posting. Welcome aboard.

Congrats! I filled out the survey for that, but I guess I didn't get picked. Sounds like a fun day!

That is really cool chewie !
Congrats !

Congrats, sounds like a good time!

That's awesome Chewie! Sounds like a great opportunity. Sounds like it should be pretty freaking sweet. Have fun!!!

Congratulations, have fun and will be looking forward to your review and thoughts.

Woo Hoo! I got selected after all. My tee time is 1:30!!

Edited to add: Looks like the other two guys are playing on Dec. 1st. My tee time is 1:30 on the 30th.

Last edited:
That's pretty sweet! Congrats on getting picked, and hopefully the new ball is awesome!

I just noticed in my email, since my tee time is 1:30, they are actually going to interview me BEFORE my round. This puts a little pressure on my to get out and play with the new balls they send prior to showing up at Woodmont. I hate to break the news to my wife: Due to previous obligations, I MUST play golf over Thanksgiving Weekend!

Back