Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my extended family came and went and left behind a nice case of Pink eye for my little guy. So I am working from homne with a sick son. Truth be told, I tollerate them because it is my wife's sister and her family.

Wash your hands...a lot

Tapatalk

My fat fingers hit a lot of I's instead of O's on my iphine...haha

Tapatalk

After just spending 2 weeks in Alberta helping out our office there, I just finished having a meeting with one of the owners and now they need me and my techs to help out the saskatchewan office for 2 weeks. There is only one province in Canada worse than Alberta and that is Saskatchewan. I'm now bitter and angry and a little hungry. But mostly angry.

I take care of my area, why can't they take care of their's?

After just spending 2 weeks in Alberta helping out our office there, I just finished having a meeting with one of the owners and now they need me and my techs to help out the saskatchewan office for 2 weeks. There is only one province in Canada worse than Alberta and that is Saskatchewan. I'm now bitter and angry and a little hungry. But mostly angry.

that stinks dude. You better pack some of that bacon jerky that OEM is raving aboot in the Banter thread.

That's what happens when you're awesome. Hopefully they pay you handsomely for this extra crap.

Apparently I have nothing to do at my trabajo so they want me to do more lol. Not only that women are mean. I'm just gonna wait for my chance with one LPGA pro. Shoot.

Terrible day in the market today and it looks like its only going to get worse.

I guess you could be angry but i look at as they need you!! Seems that you and your team are on the ball. Sorry you have to go to a crappy local but it could be worse..

I hate being out sick. When I miss a day of school, it's not like I might have one or two things to do, it's "Here's everything you did in every class yesterday." And then there's my AP classes to make up, which stinks even worse. Two half days this week though and then Deer season is here and everything will be ok........I just need to make it til Saturday at 4am!

Sitting here at school trying to study. All of our course materials are online, but wait! The university's wireless network rarely works... am I missing something here?

Sorry I haven't been my chipper self fella's. I haven't done my promo video for the MC yet either... Just not feeling like it with everything that has gone on in the past week. Tomorrow is the funeral. So maybe I will feel better after it's all put to rest. Then Weds I will try and get the other video done. My audition video is pretty cool, so if by chance I don't get the promo done, I will still let you guys see what I came up with for the video. It's not spectacular but I think it's good.

5 hour round...played like crap...took way too much time off :/

At least the only club I could hit today was the CG Black lol

I just got to a Holiday Inn Express for the night. Really nice room, except the desk. It has a frosted glass top. It's reflective! My optical mouse doesn't work on a reflective top! As a chain that caters to business travelers. Why would they use a glass cover that won't work with an optical mouse!!!

I just got to a Holiday Inn Express for the night. Really nice room, except the desk. It has a frosted glass top. It's reflective! My optical mouse doesn't work on a reflective top! As a chain that caters to business travelers. Why would they use a glass cover that won't work with an optical mouse!!!

Piece of paper?

Yeah I put a pizza menu under my mouse. It's the principle that I has me peeved.

That wouldn't work for me...every time I look at my mouse I would get hungry lol. I know what you mean though but I guess they assume most people use touch pads.

winter hours at work and with warm weather we are still busy but for some reason my hours are cut... man id hate to see what happens when the weather turns crappy

I'm lefty and can't help test the Bridgestone irons. They seem great and I'd love to swing them.

I'm lefty and can't help test the Bridgestone irons. They seem great and I'd love to swing them.

Won't it get kinda....white and cold where you are soon? I know it will/already has here.....

My rant: Course officially closes on Sunday at noon....

Man when iPhones go on the fritz...they don't do it half-arsed. It's full blown 'ain't working' until you're just about ready to throw it out the window when it decides to behave. Much like a golf club at times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back