Nike Introduces New Performance Cart Bag

I am liking the looks of this bag.

Love it! Just not the price!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Do they have a ladies version in different colors?

The silver and orange is very sweet looking!

Wow. Very nice looking bags. Love the 14 way top and the putter well.

I like the black one a lot. I have Nike stand bag that is great, but I do ponder a cart bag on occasion I do admit.

Some interesting color options for these bags. The price tag seems a bit high, but I am digging the putter well.

it appears these bags have some nice features built into them !
lots of pockets ! but remember, quantity isn't always what it's cracked up to be ... my current bag has 10 pockets, of which 6 are usable, the other 4 are good for flat stock like score cards that's about it
I'd too would be interested to learn more about that flip n grip feature
not the most color appealing, to me, but if I was getting one it'd have to be the black one ... the others seem to be a bit 'off' to my liking
and, for me, the price is more than I'd be willing to put out for a bag
I'll be on the lookout to see one in person :)
I would like to see a putter in that well, it's an interesting place for that, wonder how it works out there
I do like where I see some of those pocket placements

I like the features. I can't say I love the looks though. Something about them that I'm not liking

I rather like the black and yellow one, though as much as I walk, I really don't need a super sized cart bag like this.

Gray/Orange is the best looking one IMO, wish there were more colors because those could be so much better.

Like the setup. Hate the colors. Looks like a Steeler, Bronco and Gator fan was heavily involved.

Looks more like oregon, okie state and boise to me, all nike schools. UF is too but there is no orange.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Thats a pretty good looking bag. I like the grey and orange combination they have going there.

Looks more like oregon, okie state and boise to me, all nike schools. UF is too but there is no orange.

There should be several more color options that what they've offered.

I think a significant amount of people associate colors with their college & pro likes & dislikes. And, they will not purchase this bag because of that.

pretty nice features not a huge fan of the colors but the grey and orange isn't to bad

Don't love the colors, but those bags look loaded. I love the idea behind the molding on the base and the storage looks massive. I want to know more about the feature for attaching to the cart.

I agree, I am not a huge fan of the colors. But, I am really wanting one of these

I can't help but wonder how they fit on a cart with other bags.

I like the features. I can't say I love the looks though. Something about them that I'm not liking
Gotta agree. I'll wait til there are more pics from different angles before I pass judgement.

I'm thinkin' .... they have some nice features .... but they missed it in the looks department. They don't appeal to me AT ALL

I am thinking this may be my new bag if I can find a color I like. You guys that have had them, what you think?

I am thinking this may be my new bag if I can find a color I like. You guys that have had them, what you think?

Very nice necromancy BF!

I might be the only one but I'm not a fan.

Nice bag! It has a lot of pockets which I like. I like having a stand though too.

Back