Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

Hehehe, couldn't help it with all the spoiler mania. Clay may need a spoiler on the next show after mamma, Jax and the amigo's (sorry Yoccos) get's done with him.

Im trying to figure out how this is going to work out. Im thinking maybe Clay goes on the run. Soon as Jax see's Gemma's face and finds out what Clay has done he will try to kill him.

I starting to get tired of the show. Same thing every season, Rat in the club, someone gets kidnapped, Gemma gets F'ed up. This started out as such a refreshing orignal show and it's like Sutter had a brain Fart.

Im trying to figure out how this is going to work out. Im thinking maybe Clay goes on the run. Soon as Jax see's Gemma's face and finds out what Clay has done he will try to kill him.

Yes sir, they have been setting up Jax to head the family for a few show's, so guessing he will be top dude very soon and Clay will be in a few episodes on the run.

Just watched this. Clay is getting crazier by the day, ready to see Jax lay it down seriously on him. Next week looks even crazier with bigger guns coming to the show.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just watched this. Clay is getting crazier by the day, ready to see Jax lay it down seriously on him. Next week looks even crazier with bigger guns coming to the show.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I agree cook its getting wild and crazy. Jax needs to bring the pain. How that doesnt happen in the next episode I dont know but it didnt look like it.

I agree cook its getting wild and crazy. Jax needs to bring the pain. How that doesnt happen in the next episode I dont know but it didnt look like it.

No it didn't but I want to see what happens when Jax sees his mom. Clay put a beat down on Gemma. 90 minute episode next week!

Tappin' from my iPad!

No it didn't but I want to see what happens when Jax sees his mom. Clay put a beat down on Gemma. 90 minute episode next week!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yeah that's right next week is 90 minutes. When 60 minutes of SOA won't do it 90 minutes will. Can't wait!

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Agreed-Clay goes on the run, Jax goes beast mode.
On a related note, my DVR always stops recording before I see next week's episode....It's like auto spoiler alert or something.

Jax and Opie are going to put a hurting on Clay. Opie still doesn't know about his dad. Boom! I love this show.

Tap-in Talking

Well, Opie is about to go absolutely crazy, and I for one, LOVE IT! I hope Ope tells Jax what he knows but he won't. Man, every episode just gets crazier and crazier! Next week should be awesome! I'm interested to see how Bobby's trip to the lockup goes, I hope they cover that in next week's episode.

Well, Opie is about to go absolutely crazy, and I for one, LOVE IT! I hope Ope tells Jax what he knows but he won't. Man, every episode just gets crazier and crazier! Next week should be awesome! I'm interested to see how Bobby's trip to the lockup goes, I hope they cover that in next week's episode.

Not sure Bobby will go. He's already told Otto that it was taken care of, what would be the point?

Not sure Bobby will go. He's already told Otto that it was taken care of, what would be the point?

b/c Jax told him to go see him.

You know who annoys me: Gemma. I hate how badass she thinks she is.

b/c Jax told him to go see him.

You know who annoys me: Gemma. I hate how badass she thinks she is.

He was told last time to tell Otto that the club needed Georgie for a while and he didn't do that, What's he going to do seriously? Go back and tell Otto, "Oooops, Sorry Bro I was wrong, It was just a scratch last time, but we really killed him dead this time"

He was told last time to tell Otto that the club needed Georgie for a while and he didn't do that, What's he going to do seriously? Go back and tell Otto, "Oooops, Sorry Bro I was wrong, It was just a scratch last time, but we really killed him dead this time"

I don't know what he's going to do, but he's going to check on him. I will be curious to see what happens, that's for sure.

I thought last night's episode was kind of hoakey. All the land mine's and missile launchers was a bit silly.

The next episode looks better then the stupid 90 minute one last night. Ope is about to just go all HAM on clay. Did you catch the part in the cabin where the sheriff dude says to Opie that the club killed his wife and now his Dad? I thought Ope never knew the club was behind his wifes death?

Agreed about the RPG's and all that crap. Ready to see what Ope does to Clay.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Agreed about the RPG's and all that crap. Ready to see what Ope does to Clay.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I hope Ope tells Jax what's going on. I'd like to see the two of them conspire to bring down Hellboy.

I honestly think (from the 1 show I've watched) Clay could beat up everyone.

I honestly think (from the 1 show I've watched) Clay could beat up everyone.

He beats his old lady up instead. Like a c.

What? What did he do that for?

She knows everything and he is trying to intimidate her.

So Clay gets alone with Tara in her room next week and Gemma is on the quick trying to stop him....hmmmm.

Tappin' from my iPad!

He's losing it dude. His son wants to kill him and now Ope too. Not good.

I saw Lem in the preview. Is he going to go HAM on someone too? I know I should just DVR this show but I'm compelled to ask questions here.

So many directions this could go now, but I'm guessing Clay's about to see his maker.

I saw Lem in the preview. Is he going to go HAM on someone too? I know I should just DVR this show but I'm compelled to ask questions here.

Lem got blown into little teenie Lem bits

Back