The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
tc has made a couple great statements here (i may never say that again), but as a guy watching this all unfold, the greatest part of this event is seeing the modest folks have stated that they are working so hard to get their game right for the competition and the guys with single digit hcs working so hard because they know everyone is gunning for them to be the one to take them down.

Everybody here thinks about walking onto the 18th with a putt to win, nervous that it could come true, but wanting that chance to be the one who knocks it down. The mc puts everyone on alert; puts a target on everyone's back, all while making dreams come true for the ones lucky enough to participate. Few times in life can one event bring all those emotions into play, i hope everybody sees it, realizes it, and relishes in the moments.

this is a great post!!!

Can't wait to see your video OG and Cookie! You too 2shoes....

Great stuff 2shoes; that got my heart racing a bit just thinking about it!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Nice post 2shoes. I'm glad to see everyone getting pumped up about MC 2.0.
It's going to be fun leading up to it, no doubt.

I've really tried hard to get my handicap down to >18, alas it's not there yet..... Good luck to all the entrants. Hopefully this continues and I'll have a chance to enter in the future.

Yes, Nov. 20 @11:59PM ET.

Always appreciated, friend.

Don't wait til the last minute JR.

Smalls you still doing a video? You mentioned it, it'd be fun to see

Ok big guy, if I make the Morgan Cup let them par us up together for a best ball match? Now ya scared huh?

shakin right outta his boots !!

I've really tried hard to get my handicap down to >18, alas it's not there yet..... Good luck to all the entrants. Hopefully this continues and I'll have a chance to enter in the future.

good luck in your quest, im sure you will get there!

Morning Team THP, losing captians, and all MC hopefuls. Looks like it might be a little warmer here in the midwest over the weekend. Perfect time to work on those videos!

Good morning MC'ers and hopeful MC'ers. I have a good feeling that there might be a piece of equipment delivered today that we will all be interested in.

The info on the Morgan Cup was featured on the home page today. Dont be scared to enter, have fun with your videos!

Sweet. Good to see the word getting out! Everyone like the MC 2.0 page on Facebook!

Morning Team THP, losing captians, and all MC hopefuls. Looks like it might be a little warmer here in the midwest over the weekend. Perfect time to work on those videos!

My videos are done. Time to work on the game.

I'm just going to have fun and play for the next couple weeks before the snow. Then I'm going to be busting my tail for the next 3 months. I won't have the distraction of wanting to play, so I can work towards my MC goals.

I'd love to know my sponsor so I could ponder with a purpose!

Good morning MC'ers and hopeful MC'ers. I have a good feeling that there might be a piece of equipment delivered today that we will all be interested in.

What a teaser!

Clearly he is speaking of the Cleveland Black driver he is doing for the forum testing.

Obviously, that wasn't clear to me. :banghead: That is quite exciting, but somehow I thought he was talking about something else.

Obviously, that wasn't clear to me. :banghead: That is quite exciting, but somehow I thought he was talking about something else.

Haha sorry Ary. Just didn't want to clog that thread up with an I think it will be delivered today post

Don't wait til the last minute JR.

Smalls you still doing a video? You mentioned it, it'd be fun to see
Yep, I'll be doing a entry and a promo video.

Good morning team THP, captains, and hopeful MC'ers. My videos are progressing, and hopefully be completed by this Sunday. Speaking of Sunday, I see a Sunday singles match against TC in my future... hopefully! HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back